Problem teleport mission Hoenn

Hellxus

Hi, haven't played for more than a year, and i tried to go to sinnoh but to beat the third boss. You need to go to new Mauville, but this one is locked since i didn't complete the teleport quest. So i went for it and i visited every pokecenter three times following this list :

-Oldale town

-Petalburg city

-Dewford town

-Slateport city

-Mauville city

-Verdanturf town

-Rustboro city

-Fallarbor town

-Lavaridge town

-Fortree city

-Lilycove city

-Mossdeep city

-Sootopolis city

-Evergrande city

-Pacifidlog city

I'm 100% sure i visited them all three times. I feel like wasting 10 hours running for nothing. Is it possible to reset the quest or have any information on a missing pokecenter in the list ?

Ty,

Hellxus

Hi, haven't played for more than a year, and i tried to go to sinnoh but to beat the third boss. You need to go to new Mauville, but this one is locked since i didn't complete the teleport quest. So i went for it and i visited every pokecenter three times following this list :

-Oldale town

-Petalburg city

-Dewford town

-Slateport city

-Mauville city

-Verdanturf town

-Rustboro city

-Fallarbor town

-Lavaridge town

-Fortree city

-Lilycove city

-Mossdeep city

-Sootopolis city

-Evergrande city

-Pacifidlog city

I'm 100% sure i visited them all three times. I feel like wasting 10 hours running for nothing. Is it possible to reset the quest or have any information on a missing pokecenter in the list ?

Ty,

Hellxus

Hey

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Can you take a quick look at our guide for this quest (Teleporter Quest) and look if you have anything missed and at which part you are.

As far as it is possible of course.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

I already followed everything on this guid but i visited every pokecenter and PCs are always saying "better try out the other transmat stations"... Is the disk supposed to be in my rare items ? Because i don't have it. It may be the problem i'm sure i completed every steps. And anyway i can't check because i can't enter new mauville (locked by 2 magneton)

Hey [uSER=1661637]@SyaoranLi[/uSER] ,

But pastoria and hearthome are in sinnoh ? I checked one more time in oldale town and pacifidlog town but same i give you some screens.. Always the same.. Any other idea about something missing ?

oldale.PNG.28b031b3b128877514b500a1e5be7da0.PNG

pacifidlog.PNG.d7d09a04b8dee6edc9f9d745b2f5cc80.PNG

nop.PNG.4325c15ef52b927211859427f3ba1af7.PNG

Uh thank you [uSER=1661637]@SyaoranLi[/uSER] , but i have another problem... magnetons are still blocking the path for new mauville (where i'm supposed to talk to watton..) I tried to talk to the Wattson in the arena but it doesn't work. You did reset my quest tho because i can't access to the teleporter anymore. Is it possible to kick these magnetons ? :x Sorry it must be annoying !