I don't have ash/psyduck quest

Kiritokuro

i have talk with ash on route 9 and is disappeared, i have try to found unknown hat ad when i try to pick from monkey is disappeared and i don't have in the bag.

I try to find psyduck on route 25 but there is not.

pls help

Edited by KiritoKuro

i have talk with ash on route 9 and is disappeared, i have try to found unknown hat ad when i try to pick from monkey is disappeared and i don't have in the bag.

I try to find psyduck on route 25 but there is not.

pls help

Hey KiritoKuro,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

The Psyduck hat quest is only for people who didn't start with Pikachu as starter, that means you can't obtain it when you have taken Pikachu as starter.

But still want to mention that the Psyduck hat quest is currently not working and our Content Scripter are working on it. I can't really give you an ETA because staff has much to do with the Christmas event currently.

Regarding the Ash/Unknown hat, if you have obtain it from a wild Mankey, please head to Ash locaed at Route 9 and interact with him. In case you can't process, let it me know and I will try to help you.

Let me know your result.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

in theory i have chose charmander because when i go from oak is the only pokeball that missing. but when i go at route 25 for talk with psyduck he is not here.

Quest not working ?? if it is for that reason then I will wait

Like I said in previous post:

But still want to mention that the Psyduck hat quest is currently not working and our Content Scripter are working on it. I can't really give you an ETA because staff has much to do with the Christmas event currently.

You have to stay patient for a bit. :/

You can look at our Update Log to stay up to date regarding any fixes.

Regards Xylos ^^

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution