(SOLVED) Lugias data not seen?

Stjerne

I have been battling thor trying to recieve the data for the pokedex. I made it to the lugia boss, but i couldnt defeat it. Some people in the chat said i didnt have to defeat it in order to get its data, but it still doesnt show up in my dex. Do i need to wait 12 days in order to try again? i certainly dont hope so, because it is the only step i need towards getting celebi:)

I have been battling thor trying to recieve the data for the pokedex. I made it to the lugia boss, but i couldnt defeat it. Some people in the chat said i didnt have to defeat it in order to get its data, but it still doesnt show up in my dex. Do i need to wait 12 days in order to try again? i certainly dont hope so, because it is the only step i need towards getting celebi:)

Hey,

indeed, only battling the Boss is enough for the seen data. The Lugia Mini Boss is only in game in order to have a chance to get the caught data of it.

Anyway, I checked your dex and looked if you have battled Boss Thor and you have. The seen data should be in your dex and you can progress.

Try to re-log and check your dex again.

Let me knot the result.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

i just realised lugia was behind the thor boss. i didnt know because the guides i read didnt say so haha

i just realised lugia was behind the thor boss. i didnt know because the guides i read didnt say so haha

Its ok. Like said, the Lugia Mini Boss must not be defeated. Anyway, it seems it is fine? I would be glad if. :D

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution