Encounter Xmas Axew

Croakmain

i couldn't fight the pokemon , i couldn't throw pokeballs , i couldn't change my pokemon , i couldn't even run from it.

Can we get a solution about it because i deserve it and i could catch it if this bug didn't happened.

XMASAXEWWWWW.png

Hey CroakMain,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Unfortunately we can not refund any lost Pokémon, items, or game progress at all.

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

This includes loses caused from bugs.

Once again, we are sorry for that but there is really nothing we can do in such a case.

If this happens to you often, please try to re-download the client. Make sure to delete all previous PRO versions and delete your temp files before you do so.

I will lock this topic now as it is answered.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution