Concerning Softboiled

Madtrainer

I dont know if this is a bug or what, but ! noticed that Softboiled dosent work if the opponent Pokemon faint during the same turn (In PVP).

Exemple:

My opponent got a burned Pokemon (Wich is faster than my Clefable),

I dont want to lose HP on my clefable (I'll need it later in the match), so I use softboiled several times in a row.

The opponent Pokemon finaly dies form his burn and when he does, my Clefable do nothing even if i clicked Softboiled (So i finaly have lost HP, wich I needed for later in the match).

I would just like to know if this is normal, or if Softboiled is'nt perfectly coded?

I'm sorry, i dont record my PVP matches so I dont have videos to demonstrate what I am talking about. I hope the Exemple is enough.

Thanks for your anwser!! =D

Edited by Madtrainer

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

• Administrator
I dont know if this is a bug or what, but ! noticed that Softboiled dosent work if the opponent Pokemon faint during the same turn (In PVP).

Exemple:

My opponent got a burned Pokemon (Wich is faster than my Clefable),

I dont want to lose HP on my clefable (I'll need it later in the match), so I use softboiled several times in a row.

The opponent Pokemon finaly dies form his burn and when he does, my Clefable do nothing even if i clicked Softboiled (So i finaly have lost HP, wich I needed for later in the match).

I would just like to know if this is normal, or if Softboiled is'nt perfectly coded?

I'm sorry, i dont record my PVP matches so I dont have videos to demonstrate what I am talking about. I hope the Exemple is enough.

Thanks for your anwser!! =D

Hi @Madtrainer !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The example you provided is not valid since, in case of the burn, softboiled would go before the burn damage .

Take note that there is a bug regarding recoil damage moves-items and confusion where, sometimes, if opponent's Pokemon faints due to one of those, your Pokemon will not complete the chosen move.

The issue has been forwarded to our developers, and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Take note that there is not an estimated time for this to happen since staff members are volunteers and they act in their own time, therefore our developers may be busy.

You can keep an eye out on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, and hope you can understand.

Have a great day !

Edited by Shinohara

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Yes, it is true that my exemple is not valid, sorry. XD

Still, what I wanted to show has happened to me in PVP (It was probably a recoil move indeed).

Thank you for your anwser and good day. =)

I'm happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others