Help

Madziaaa

About 7:30 PM I was on Route 111 Desert and when my Axew hit lvl 62, evolution window showed to me and my game has crashed few seconds later. I logged in like a moment ago and my Axew has evolved without my permission.. Can you undo my evolution? I didn't want to evolve him that early.

About 7:30 PM I was on Route 111 Desert and when my Axew hit lvl 62, evolution window showed to me and my game has crashed few seconds later. I logged in like a moment ago and my Axew has evolved without my permission.. Can you undo my evolution? I didn't want to evolve him that early.

Hey Madziaaa,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Unfortunately we are not able to de-evolve any Pokémon. We are sorry for that. :/

We can only de-level Pokémon and this, only when it is needed in order to evolve a Pokémon.

I can not help you here, sorry.

Hello!

I'm writing about my pikachu.

I accidentally evolved him into raichu and now he cannot learn new attacks.

Help me please!!

It can still learn new moves and you can relearn old moves at the move relearner (Saffron city and Cerulean City for Kanto) and learn moves which only the pre-evolution can learn through the pre-evolution relearner located in any Daycare center (Route 5 for Kanto).

I have linked some Wiki pages in case you want to learn more about the underlined words.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution