trouble to make another account

Prottoy009

• Administrator
hey guys i want make a account for my friend he tryied to make a acoount and he didn't get it so i have some question can i make only 1 account form 1email id and what does alphanumeric mean it shows when i wanted to make him a pro id

Hi @prottoy009 !

I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that, quoting our game rules:

Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts. You may only have one account per email.

About your friend, if he can't receive the activation email, could you please make him follow the steps HERE to get the activation email resent? Remember to check the junk mail and make sure he typed your email correctly. Also, take note that the email could take up to 30 minutes to be received.

Also, using a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome could also help along with google chrome incognito mode.

If he should not recieve the email yet, please make him try to create an account with GMAIL, YAHOO and OUTLOOK, since they are the most reliable.

Take note that the password must be alphanumerical, that means that only characters from A to Z and 0 to 9 are accepted.

Let me know if you have been successful in solving the issue and if you have any other questions.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

You can be the owner of four PRO accountss, provided each account is resigstered with different email addresses.

"alphanumeric" means only numbers(0~9) and letters(A~Z) can be used for the player name.

No spacing or symbols like !, # and @ for example, is allowed in the player name.

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

• Administrator
ty very much

I'm happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others