Do u want full trash vs ?

Captaineg

This is my third year in this game. I've had many problems since I started and I didn't care. The game was giving me pleasure. The problems I have come across lately have become inextricable. There were times when I paused the game, and when I got back, I found out that the epic blaziken had been banned. do we only have to play this game with crap pokemon? (azumaril, blissey, clefary etc ..) how to find 31 pivios are difficult to find some rare pokemon can be used in pvp. You can tell me to avoid unfair competition, but it took us a lot of time and the things we won later became simply absurd. One of the biggest problems in the game is the connection problems when playing the game today fell 3 times from the game. (I'll never know if there's an epic in front of me that has an axew.) It's very frustrating to learn that our pokemon is being blamed when they're already sufficiently distracted. I've always used ms since I started the game, even at the most unnecessary times. however, I see that there is a situation where no one is interested in the problems of the players. In this game and in the forum human relations are the most neat staff absolutely "hercules". why I wrote such a long article. Why don't we keep these pokemas in play after we can't use them? remove it. or try to make the game more enjoyable. 5 months ago you said that mega evolution will come. I wonder if mega evolutions will be banned too. no one can tell me the excuse of a poke. After all, your opponent has some time to wait for me to eat that item, right? it could kill my pokemon in that time. then I think that azumarill should be banned. completely unfairly belly d. After doing this, he gets his life with the berry and the only thing he needs to do is aqua jet. I can offer reasons for the smack of pokemon used right now until morning.

Please request to make this game more enjoyable. I would rather see one of the most powerful pokemons of the game than see a simple azumarill.

1544352918972.png.7d0be71f2fdf9f2c9b55c24387578706.png 1544352952959.png.5cbafeb2357857ff419d9793c345d8b7.png

• Like 1
ELECT1460985514_1592857052499(1).gif.6a268e7f6c6b96055592bca9d0248c74.gifIVIRE

1. Blaziken with speed boost is ranked as UBER so its banned

(1.5. If you're going to say greninja with protean is UBER aswell but not banned, theres a simple reason: Walross spent time coding the ability for everyone to use, he didn't code it so it could be banned)

2. Azumarill isnt that broken, you just have to learn to counter it. Just sash something that can ohKo it, or have a pokemon that forces azumarill to switch out

3. From what i remember from reading PRO Discord, walross said megas are ready, but need a thing to be obtained from

3.5. Will megas be banned? Probably not. (check 1.5)

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

1. Blaziken with speed boost is ranked as UBER so its banned

(1.5. If you're going to say greninja with protean is UBER aswell but not banned, theres a simple reason: Walross spent time coding the ability for everyone to use, he didn't code it so it could be banned)

2. Azumarill isnt that broken, you just have to learn to counter it. Just sash something that can ohKo it, or have a pokemon that forces azumarill to switch out

3. From what i remember from reading PRO Discord, walross said megas are ready, but need a thing to be obtained from

3.5. Will megas be banned? Probably not. (check 1.5)

1. my mean pokemon is already speed boots

2. I don't have a problem with meeting azumarill, I'm quite comfortable with that subject, and I've said that this pokemon is generally very aggressive and you agree that there are many similar pokemons that reduce creativity in the game. I mean, I didn't have a problem with my azumarill.

3. I know the future of mega-evolution and I hope that there is no more time for it.

4. I hope that the ban does not come, but you know that as a simple example of gengar shadow tag ability I will be banned again if a pokemona a talent has been given, and if the player has chosen this pokemon has to give the rights that a strategy.

My hope is the variety of this game played with memorable and uniform type pokemon. Anyone with a strategy to choose a pokemon everyone has to choose it, and I'm doing it with a logic like I do it already a development is very unimaginable.

FInally someone who understands , my solution is to build a wall. This way we can divide the sht pokemon (perhaps players too, most notably idkup) between the good ones . Thoughts :ChikoritaWTF:?

[MEDIA=giphy]Tf3mp01bfrrUc[/MEDIA]

im being harassed

furthermore, protean greninja is basically only not banned because no one good enough has taken it upon themselves to abuse its ridiculous offensive spikes set

as for speed boost blaziken, lmfao

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

I was reading this and I don't really understand anything.

If you've been playing for 3 years and complaining about azumarill and blaziken being banned then you should not be pvping in my opinion or maybe take time and actually learn it. Azumarill can be easily countered due to it belly drumming. If you're being swept by it then maybe you should fix your team to find a counter instead of complaining.

Blaziken became ubers and it was not banned in pro but after a lot of people started to realize how broken it was due to its speed boost+swords dance and other reasons it became banned.

Greninja should not be banned because just because it is changing typing during battle does notmean it not counterable. I have no problem vs greninja because I know how to play against one and so do many people. Also they are not going to remove something if its in the game already, even if the ability is coded or not because there may be others that work for that specific pokemon so would not make sense to do that.

Even if they do fix unburden, Hawlucha is not going to be the "most powerful" because there is unaware clefable which ignored stat boost and there is a such thing called priority, or whirlwind/roar or even haze that can get rid of hawlucha stats.

If megas do come , yes some will be or should be banned because they are UBERS tier. I think you should learn about tiers before complaining about stuff being banned

I think next time if you're going to complain about something, make it worth complaining about. Have a nice day.

• Like 1

How about you just learn the basics of pvp before you start complaining? Pretty impressive how you haven't learned anything in 3 years though LOL

Good luck ^^

I was reading this and I don't really understand anything.

If you've been playing for 3 years and complaining about azumarill and blaziken being banned then you should not be pvping in my opinion or maybe take time and actually learn it. Azumarill can be easily countered due to it belly drumming. If you're being swept by it then maybe you should fix your team to find a counter instead of complaining.

Blaziken became ubers and it was not banned in pro but after a lot of people started to realize how broken it was due to its speed boost+swords dance and other reasons it became banned.

Greninja should not be banned because just because it is changing typing during battle does notmean it not counterable. I have no problem vs greninja because I know how to play against one and so do many people. Also they are not going to remove something if its in the game already, even if the ability is coded or not because there may be others that work for that specific pokemon so would not make sense to do that.

Even if they do fix unburden, Hawlucha is not going to be the "most powerful" because there is unaware clefable which ignored stat boost and there is a such thing called priority, or whirlwind/roar or even haze that can get rid of hawlucha stats.

If megas do come , yes some will be or should be banned because they are UBERS tier. I think you should learn about tiers before complaining about stuff being banned

I think next time if you're going to complain about something, make it worth complaining about. Have a nice day.

Your comments with my comments do not correspond in any way. Did you really think that what I said was in Azumarill? I'm talking about a more fluent pvp system that should be a system with different pokemon. If you don't care, you might say we don't care. I respect that more. however, saying that I have no idea about my pvp system, it doesn't even concern the owner of the game based on my experience of 3 years, right? what i want to say is not how to meet a pokemon. why are other strategic pokemons banned? blaziken can receive speed boost counter. What I was upset about and what I suggested was why there were so many silly restrictions. If you have the capacity to think that I am only in Azumarill without examining a subject, I can think that you do not deserve your location. I just put Greninja as an example and I don't want him to be banned because I have a good greninja that I have. Please do not go through a rush to write down what I say and do not rush it. even as I said you're not interested in the subject even more sensible. I guess we don't have to make a suggestion after that. what I'm saying is pretty simple; "Why is there no diversity in the pvp system?"

Your comments with my comments do not correspond in any way. Did you really think that what I said was in Azumarill? I'm talking about a more fluent pvp system that should be a system with different pokemon. If you don't care, you might say we don't care. I respect that more. however, saying that I have no idea about my pvp system, it doesn't even concern the owner of the game based on my experience of 3 years, right? what i want to say is not how to meet a pokemon. why are other strategic pokemons banned? blaziken can receive speed boost counter. What I was upset about and what I suggested was why there were so many silly restrictions. If you have the capacity to think that I am only in Azumarill without examining a subject, I can think that you do not deserve your location. I just put Greninja as an example and I don't want him to be banned because I have a good greninja that I have. Please do not go through a rush to write down what I say and do not rush it. even as I said you're not interested in the subject even more sensible. I guess we don't have to make a suggestion after that. what I'm saying is pretty simple; "Why is there no diversity in the pvp system?"

The diversity is yours to find.

In case you weren't aware:

Blaziken is banned because no one wants to be forced to run Azumarill / Gyarados / Slowbro / Cofagrigus / Gastrodon on every team for a 50% chance at stopping it, and it renders offensive builds nigh-impossible.

Isn't this the opposite of what you want? Please do take a moment to consider the implications before making ridiculous suggestions.

The PRO meta is reasonably dynamic currently with plenty of good sets either completely or relatively unexplored. Just because other people are playing the same thing doesn't mean you have to as well. Of course, this will probably negatively affect your winrate, because without a proper understanding of the meta, you cannot effectively counter it.

Best of luck. Here's some interesting, yet solid sets for you to try, if you actually want to attempt to play something different:

Offensive Options

Whimsicott @ Leftovers

Ability: Prankster

Nature: Bold

EVs: 252 HP 252 Def 4 SpD

- Memento

- Moonblast

- Stun Spore

- Taunt

Salamence @ Life Orb

Ability: Intimidate

Nature: Naive