Do u want full trash vs ?

Captaineg

The diversity is yours to find.

In case you weren't aware:

Blaziken is banned because no one wants to be forced to run Azumarill / Gyarados / Slowbro / Cofagrigus / Gastrodon on every team for a 50% chance at stopping it, and it renders offensive builds nigh-impossible.

Isn't this the opposite of what you want? Please do take a moment to consider the implications before making ridiculous suggestions.

The PRO meta is reasonably dynamic currently with plenty of good sets either completely or relatively unexplored. Just because other people are playing the same thing doesn't mean you have to as well. Of course, this will probably negatively affect your winrate, because without a proper understanding of the meta, you cannot effectively counter it.

Best of luck. Here's some interesting, yet solid sets for you to try, if you actually want to attempt to play something different:

Offensive Options

Whimsicott @ Leftovers

Ability: Prankster

Nature: Bold

EVs: 252 HP 252 Def 4 SpD

- Memento

- Moonblast

- Stun Spore

- Taunt

Salamence @ Life Orb

Ability: Intimidate

Nature: Naive

EVs: 252 Atk 252 Spe 4 SpA

- Outrage

- Iron Tail

- Fire Blast

- Earthquake

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Specs

Ability: Levitate

Nature: Modest

EVs: 252 SpA 252 Spe 4 HP

- Overheat

- Thunderbolt

- Hidden Power [iCE]

- Trick / Volt Switch

Venomoth @ Black Sludge

Ability: Tinted Lens

Nature: Timid

EVs: 252 SpA 252 Spe 4 HP

- Quiver Dance

- Bug Buzz

- Roost

- Sleep Powder / Sludge Bomb

Tyrantrum @ Lum Berry

Ability: Rock Head

Nature: Adamant

EVs: 252 Atk 252 Spe 4 HP

- Dragon Dance

- Head Smash

- Outrage

- Earthquake / Fire Fang

Breloom @ Toxic Orb

Ability: Poison Heal

Nature: Jolly

EVs: 252 Atk 252 Spe 4 HP

- Spore

- Superpower / Facade

- Seed Bomb / Facade

- Swords Dance / Mach Punch

Defensive Options

Azumarill @ Leftovers

Ability: Sap Sipper

Nature: Calm

EVs: 252 HP 252 SpD 4 Def

- Perish Song

- Whirlpool

- Protect

- Rest

Gastrodon @ Leftovers

Ability: Storm Drain

Nature: Relaxed

- Scald

- Earthquake

- Toxic

- Recover

Corsola @ Air Balloon

Ability: Regenerator

Nature: Bold

- Scald

- Toxic

- Stealth Rock

- Recover

Mantine @ Leftovers

Ability: Water Absorb

EVs: 252 HP 252 SpD 4 Def

- Scald

- Defog

- Roost

- Toxic

Gligar @ Eviolite

Ability: Immunity

Nature: Impish

- Earthquake

- Roost

- Defog

- Knock Off / Toxic

Porygon2 @ Eviolite

Ability: Trace

EVs: 252 HP 120 Def 136 SpD

- Recover

- Tri Attack / Ice Beam

- Shadow Ball / Thunderbolt

- Toxic

edit: added more sets

We must apply your strategies immediately. Thanks for your suggestions. first, you should act as if your current location should. I didn't want any other pvp set from you. there is no restriction on why I said there is no necessary explanation. "Take and play the game with these" it's pretty ridiculous to say. you should read and read a suggestion before you find it ridiculous.

it is completely nonsense to suggest an idea in this game. we just have to go on in the molds.

thank you. I found the suggestion for ridiculous. It is very pleasant to do this disrespect.

ELECT1460985514_1592857052499(1).gif.6a268e7f6c6b96055592bca9d0248c74.gifIVIRE

We must apply your strategies immediately. Thanks for your suggestions. first, you should act as if your current location should. I didn't want any other pvp set from you. there is no restriction on why I said there is no necessary explanation. "Take and play the game with these" it's pretty ridiculous to say. you should read and read a suggestion before you find it ridiculous.

it is completely nonsense to suggest an idea in this game. we just have to go on in the molds.

thank you. I found the suggestion for ridiculous. It is very pleasant to do this disrespect.

I am literally providing you with off-meta sets that either I or my friends have seen success with, while you complain about not being able to use broken mons like Speed Boost Blaziken in the name of platitudes like "meta diversity." If I can win games with a Corsola on my team, a strong enough player should be able to succeed with whatever garbage they want, provided they actually know what they're doing.

As for pretending that Whimsicott, Corsola, Porygon2, and Rotom-H see any regular play whatsoever, good riddance. This is the stuff you play if you hate the meta and want to style on people.

If you can't find anything new in a Blaziken-less, Dugtrio-less meta, good luck trying to experiment when +2 Blaziken High Jump Kicks are flying around at Scarfed speed tiers and Arena Trap nullifies your wallbreakers at a whim.

• Like 3

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

I am literally providing you with off-meta sets that either I or my friends have seen success with, while you complain about not being able to use broken mons like Speed Boost Blaziken in the name of platitudes like "meta diversity." If I can win games with a Corsola on my team, a strong enough player should be able to succeed with whatever garbage they want, provided they actually know what they're doing.

As for pretending that Whimsicott, Corsola, Porygon2, and Rotom-H see any regular play whatsoever, good riddance. This is the stuff you play if you hate the meta and want to style on people.

If you can't find anything new in a Blaziken-less, Dugtrio-less meta, good luck trying to experiment when +2 Blaziken High Jump Kicks are flying around at Scarfed speed tiers and Arena Trap nullifies your wallbreakers at a whim.

Thank you for being so polite for the first time. Other than that, what you say the most may be true. I just told my mind wrong or right. To me, a pokemon shouldn't be banned because of his abilities. As a result there is a talent called "mold breaker". My hope is to turn into a game with more variety. If I need to give a simple example I bought scolipede h.a by paying a lot more money than using dragonite like everyone else. I think we should make more creative choices and strategic choices than memorizing when building a team. I'm always bored of seeing a pool of 30 pokemonas in front of me. I wanted to say this. The problem is not the blaziken nor azumarill nor any pokemon. I hope we'il see more pleasant times. To be told constantly that "u should be learn" on the subject is extremely ridiculous situation. That's why I want the subject to be closed. I hope that we meet with the silver ranked matches :)

Thank you for being so polite for the first time. Other than that, what you say the most may be true. I just told my mind wrong or right. To me, a pokemon shouldn't be banned because of his abilities. As a result there is a talent called "mold breaker". My hope is to turn into a game with more variety. If I need to give a simple example I bought scolipede h.a by paying a lot more money than using dragonite like everyone else. I think we should make more creative choices and strategic choices than memorizing when building a team. I'm always bored of seeing a pool of 30 pokemonas in front of me. I wanted to say this. The problem is not the blaziken nor azumarill nor any pokemon. I hope we'il see more pleasant times. To be told constantly that "u should be learn" on the subject is extremely ridiculous situation. That's why I want the subject to be closed. I hope that we meet with the silver ranked matches :)

Mold Breaker only applies to defensive abilities.

Speed Boost is not a defensive ability.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

You heavily implied that Mold Breaker was a solution for all problematic abilities. Please quit the doublespeak.

From the very beginning, you are the only one who limits what I say as azumarill and blaziken. now it is a mistake to expect a different evaluation.

if you're so disrespectful in every proposal given. you should change it.

"The language you need to use is quite simple. From the very beginning you only need to type:

Thank you for your suggestion. however, our current pvp system is kept at the most competitive level for you and all beginners to enjoy. your proposal is not possible to accept bla bla bla bla reasons. We wish you a more enjoyable bi game. have a nice day. LOCK!"

I hope that you will learn to be more polite and sensible to the people you serve and your audience.

From the very beginning, you are the only one who limits what I say as azumarill and blaziken. now it is a mistake to expect a different evaluation.

if you're so disrespectful in every proposal given. you should change it.

"The language you need to use is quite simple. From the very beginning you only need to type:

Thank you for your suggestion. however, our current pvp system is kept at the most competitive level for you and all beginners to enjoy. your proposal is not possible to accept bla bla bla bla reasons. We wish you a more enjoyable bi game. have a nice day. LOCK!"

I hope that you will learn to be more polite and sensible to the people you serve and your audience.

You seem to think that I am staff. I am not. I cannot lock your posts, nor can I reject your proposals outright. Therefore, it is necessary for me to demonstrate why your ideas are fundamentally flawed, not just to you, but to those who actually make these decisions.

Besides, most people prefer discussion rather than having their posts locked with no explanation of why their idea is bad.

• Like 1

Fu2zc9T.jpg

• 9 months later...