[OVER] Pokemon Generations Tournament !

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he sent me msg i replied i even found him on discord and he never showed up. well its hr tour but u lose yr reputation by such judgements

For me i just have 2 players tried to put a date for a fight, i don't know why i should disqualifie him when he proove me he try to contact you, 10 days for 1 battle is more enough...

388048chaos.png

show me the proof the only was the msg here i sent you where i replied and he never showed up. this is ridiculous

You just say before he send you a message, anyway no need to talk more about that, sorry for you and him but rules are rules

388048chaos.png

Some have told me that this week the game has had server problems, therefore for those who have not yet had the time to make their matches, I decided to extend the duration of Round 2 next Thursday , 23h (GMT + 1)!

Reminder of matches:

@Gunners VS. @RuthlessSlayer ! (Winner will fight @Sieg in quater-finals)

@Yakuzah VS. @takaorav

@buyshinynair VS. @Specterito

@Gabriel10HDZ VS. @StarkRey

@CyBeR54 VS. @Mihawk95

388048chaos.png

Round 2 will finish Tomorrow at 11 PM (GMT 1)

There are still 2 games left!

@buyshinynair VS. @Specterito

@Gabriel10HDZ VS. @StarkRey

If you have not tried to contact your opponent you will be automatically disqualified!

IF THE 2 PLAYERS HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT (Forum / Discord ..) BUT THE FIGHT WAS NOT DONE, THE 2 PLAYERS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED !!

388048chaos.png

Sorry for the delay..

Round 2 is now Over !

Despite the extension of duration I miss two fights: buyshinynair VS. Specterito & Gabriel10HDZ VS. Starkrey !

Nair & Starkrey both sent me screenshots of evidence of their fight request via Message on the forum.

Specterito & Gabriel are both disqualified from the tournament !

Here are the 8 qualified for the quarterfinals :

@Sieg

@Gunners

@Yakuzah

@buyshinynair

@StarkRey

@CyBeR54

@Smooge

@Mamathieu

388048chaos.png