Error resseting new paswword i forget

Zerokingz

• Administrator
any GM or MOD can help

Register IGN : Astraldemon

I forget the password when ever try reset there is an error i dont know and ask to contact support

Hi @Zerokingz !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Are you trying to change it from the DASHBOARD?

If not, please try to reset your password from there. Take note that your email and username are required to change your password.

Please, let me know if you have been successful in solving your issue or if you encounter any issue while doing so.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
[ATTACH=full]58265[/ATTACH]

Hi again @Zerokingz !

I would like to inform you that, as stated above, you have to change your password from the DASHBOARD and not from the forum like you are doing.

Please, open the DASHBOARD and reset your password making sure to use an alphanumerical one (characters allowed from A to Z, 0 to 9).

Take note that the account email and username are required to change the password.

Please, let me know if you have been successful in solving your issue or if you encounter any issue while doing so.

Edited by Shinohara

image.gif

• Administrator
Ty problem solve i able to login in forum now trying my second acc on the game...if any problems occurs i make a new threads. Your guidance is perfect!

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved and you appreciated my help. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif