Got dc during Battle Tower :(

Unscarred

i was battling room #6 when i got disconnected

obviously i got rolled back to eumi pc :(

anyone can verify that and eventually reward me with my 6 Pve coins?

sorry for asking without screenshots but im struggling saving up on coins and battle tower has its painful cooldown and fee

• Administrator
i was battling room #6 when i got disconnected

obviously i got rolled back to eumi pc :(

anyone can verify that and eventually reward me with my 6 Pve coins?

sorry for asking without screenshots but im struggling saving up on coins and battle tower has its painful cooldown and fee

Hi @UnscarreD !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

Unfortunately we are not able to refund you of your loss (coins and money used) as it would be unfair towards the other players that accepted their loss due to a crash or a disconnection:

-Quoting from our COMMON ISSUES - THREAD

• Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

If that happened after a crash of the servers, please do note that we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

Remember that you can check the status of our servers, to check if servers are online or not, on our PRO SERVER STATUS PAGE or by using the command ^up on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD making sure to use the #bot-commands channel.

Take note that if that should not be an error on our end, and that servers are correctly online but you still experience disconnections, you may try the following in order to minimize the loss avoiding crashes:

• Call your internet provider to check if there have been issues with your connection, like instability.
  • Troubleshoot your hardware to check if everything is working correctly
  • Turn off applications and plugins that may use your connection slowing it down
  • Opt for a wired connection if you’re using a wireless connection
  • Try to connect using a VPN/PROXY and new DNS

Let me know if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @UnscarreD !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

Unfortunately we are not able to refund you of your loss (coins and money used) as it would be unfair towards the other players that accepted their loss due to a crash or a disconnection:

-Quoting from our COMMON ISSUES - THREAD

If that happened after a crash of the servers, please do note that we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

Remember that you can check the status of our servers, to check if servers are online or not, on our PRO SERVER STATUS PAGE or by using the command ^up on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD making sure to use the #bot-commands channel.

Take note that if that should not be an error on our end, and that servers are correctly online but you still experience disconnections, you may try the following in order to minimize the loss avoiding crashes:

• Call your internet provider to check if there have been issues with your connection, like instability.
  • Troubleshoot your hardware to check if everything is working correctly
  • Turn off applications and plugins that may use your connection slowing it down
  • Opt for a wired connection if you’re using a wireless connection
  • Try to connect using a VPN/PROXY and new DNS

Let me know if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day !

ok ty no problem i will die saving up pve coins xD one day my son will be able to claim a prize :P

• Administrator
ok ty no problem i will die saving up pve coins xD one day my son will be able to claim a prize :P

Since there is nothing we can do and your question have been answered, i will now lock the thread. I'm really sorry about that.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others