An Englishman appears... Amongst all the French

Hey guys!

A friend of mine discovered this game about a week ago and decided to let our small community know about it. It has been a great hit with us and there are around 10 of us who have all given it a go with around 8 actively playing it. Hopefully we'll see a rise in numbers soon. I've already donated towards the cause, just awaiting for it to be processed to give me the member perks :).

I am 26 years old and I'm located in England. I have been playing Pokemon games throughout the years (Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal) but relatively uneducated when it comes to the newer stuff. This specific game has already captivated me for around 20 hours of my time with thousands of more yet to steal :P.

Looking forward to see where development goes and just how far a game of this nature can go.

See you all on Forums and in-game!

[glow=red]I'm not really bad, I'm just made up of bad things.[/glow]

Welcome to Pro!

I am right there with you my friend. Older group - and I have been playing this game for as long as I can remember :)

If you ever need anything feel free to contact me in game! Sworn20 is my username <3

:y: :Grin: :Exclam:

86802 Welcome to Pro!

I am right there with you my friend. Older group - and I have been playing this game for as long as I can remember :)

If you ever need anything feel free to contact me in game! Sworn20 is my username <3

:y: :Grin: :Exclam:

Thanks bud, will send a friend request your way :)

[glow=red]I'm not really bad, I'm just made up of bad things.[/glow]

86802 Welcome to Pro!

Thanks bud, will send a friend request your way :)

Feel free! I have a slightly busy schedule this morning (10-12 this afternoon i may/may not be busy but rest of day im good!)

Also.. I forget if I mentioned but I love your avatar.

I am something of a blue-pokemon collector. If it has any blue on it... I want it. Especially the shinies that are ALL blue.... :y: :Cool:

Welcome to the game. I am also new (like really new, started today xD)

Maybe I will see you around. If you do add me: Tuneful

:D

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png