International Guilds: Raiders Alliance

Bhimoso

Hi. I would like to apply to the guild . I speak spanish as main language but i can speak in english too.

1.- What's your progress in story?

100% completed with cerulean unlocked and some legendaries catched.

2.- Why do you want to join us?

I would like to start playing pvp and share a competitive friendly enviroment

3.- Have you been in any other guilds?

Yes , i have been in others guild and i colaborated with them doing ev training , leveling and i donated a Pokémon too

4.- What's your favorite part about PRO?

I love the social aspect of the game , the events and continously updating.

5.- Are you experienced in Pokemon?

I wouldnt say that though ive been playing pokemon for years.

My discord is

zetapkm#6984

• Like 4

Welcome to the Raiders Alliance!

About us

We're an international alliance of small guilds focused on PVE, PVP and Community based fun. We're a really big and extended open family in Gold Server.

We're open to absolutely anyone to join our alliance, no matter if you just started in Pallet Town or have 3000 hours into the game. Come and have fun with us!

Services

Our alliance has a massive amount of members, and for this reason we also provide an astonishing amount of services in both servers. We have Dex Services, Leveling Services, Training Services, Teaching, EV Training, Shops, Poké Bank, Poké Lending... We have absolutely anything you may need. We even have people in the alliance who are dedicated solely towards these! Discounts are made for members, and the longer you stay with us and climb up our rank system, the better and cheaper they are!

Applying/Requirements

To apply for the Guild, you must join our discord via the link provided: https://discord.gg/CBwPFr5

The only requirement is that you behave and respect the rules, each individual guild in the Alliance has their own requirements and so, you can ask each leader to know them. Remember to join the discord! It is OBLIGATORY! If needed, make a new account! We'll also invite you to the official server :) You can also fill in the next questions (if you feel like it).

1.- What's your progress in story?

2.- Why do you want to join us?

3.- Have you been in any other guilds?

4.- What's your favorite part about PRO?

5.- Are you experienced in Pokemon?

Contact us!

You can join by simply copying and pasting this discord link into your browser. You must tell which is your nick ingame, how old are you and where have you progressed in story. The rest can be checked by guild leaders. You'll enter a gigantic discord community, just make yourself at home!

If you also feel you want to contact us directly to ask questions, add: Bhimoso#6663 (Previous Alliance Leader, Discord Owner, to join one of the guilds).

Other Info

Our guild is currently open to make alliances with ANY guild on ANY server. We're specially open to new guilds or newbie guilds, casual-oriented guilds and people who are starting on the game, big communities of people as long as they're friendly, behave properly and try to communicate and get into us. We'll make you a space in discord for all of your members, set your channels and permissions and give you powers to set up your community. You can move all your members if you already had an existing discord! Master Griseous123789 can also help you out.

Guilds

In the 8 Raider guilds, there's a rank hierarchy system where you rank up based on Story progression, Days in the guild, Work you've done for the guild and general Activity. You can demote or promote based on these factors. WORKING FOR THE GUILD IS NOT OBLIGATORY. However, if you decide to do so, we'll give you benefits (permanent membership medallions are given to EV and Level trainers inside the guild). These ranks are all shown on discord and you can see them all there. Outside of the Raider guilds, there are a few guilds who do not follow the same rules, but sometimes make use of these ranks and systems. We'll make you feel you progress through all these ranks while you enjoy your stay. We'll guide you around in anything you need!

List of Guilds:

Gold Server

Storm Raiders

Air Raiders

Tornado Raiders

Doom Raiders

Broke Raiders

Spaghet Raiders

Calamity Raiders

Chaos Raiders

Amalgamation

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US!

If any questions are needed, please ask them in this post or via PM. If any mod needs me to modify this post, I'll do it happily and immediately. I will check this every single day to add in new members! :)

Hi,I would like to join the Raiders Alliance.I am from India,18 years of age.Discord Name :-Rishab2697#9489...I hope enjoying the game ...Please talk at discord .. not available at forums !!

• Like 5

Hi i wanna join your guild im 21 i have done kanto 6 badges im online everyday 2-3 hrs i do pvp i wanna be in ur guild because i like it feature and environment pls add me my in game name is Akidbs pls update ur discord invite

• Like 4

I would really like to join Ur guild.I have played around 100 hours and completed johto and kanto.

I am starting my hoenn journey and I come 2-3 hours online a day.

My in-game name is Salaheuknuddin and my discord name also with the tag#5429.

I like the experience in the game.

I would be very happy to join Ur guild.

Edited by Salahruknuddin
  • Like 4

• 5 months later...

aved info about me sending in so you can know me better > What is your ingame name? nonvicious

* How old are you? 22

* Do you use Discord often? all the time

* Where are you from? canada

* What is your goal in PRO? Honestly i wanna collect and play alot of pvp i have a passion for competition

* Do you play any other game? im a professional call of duty player @nonvicious or @vicsPerfect on twitter

* What is your favorite pokemon and why? i would say Scizor i found the mix typing really cool and i love fast pokemon alot

* Show a picture of your trainercard <Server is currently offline> I have 300 hours played all gyms done and im grinding pvp now i have a really good team and im still working everyday to improve looking for a place to call home> Also im a pro gfx designer with over 100 gfx made over the years

• Like 5

aved info about me sending in so you can know me better > What is your ingame name? nonvicious

* How old are you? 22

* What is your goal in PRO? Honestly i wanna collect and play alot of pvp i have a passion for competition

* Do you play any other game? im a professional call of duty player @nonvicious or @vicsPerfect on twitter

* What is your favorite pokemon and why? i would say Scizor i found the mix typing really cool and i love fast pokemon alot

* Show a picture of your trainercard <Server is currently offline> I have 300 hours played all gyms done and im grinding pvp now i have a really good team and im still working everyday to improve looking for a place to call home> Also im a pro gfx designer with over 100 gfx made over the years

Hey

This is a gold server guild, since you play in silver you will need to apply in a silver server guild.

• Like 4

How old are you? 22 MY in game name is Nonvicious and discord is Nonvicious#7908

• Like 4