Beldum in Mineral Site is unusual!

Marheaven

我认为,Beldum in Mineral Site很不寻常!

它不仅会使自己受伤,而且在血量仍然很低的情况下仍处于睡眠状态。我扔了50个球仍然没有抓住他。我终于要杀了它。我认为有必要对这种情况做出一些改变。

Hi, i do not speak any asian language, but i think you talking about beldum rarety tier at excavations site, by the title.

Pokémon revolution online not based on original games. There 's some differences and some changes to make this game more hard .

There is the case of beldum, legendarys and others gen starters.

Because you are playing a online game means that , some Pokemon really needs to be harder to find.

Remenber , to that some pokemons needs to be exact hours to encounter.

have fun .

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

我认为,Beldum in Mineral Site很不寻常!

它不仅会使自己受伤,而且在血量仍然很低的情况下仍处于睡眠状态。我扔了50个球仍然没有抓住他。我终于要杀了它。我认为有必要对这种情况做出一些改变。

Hello there!

I would like to inform you that Content Scripters are the ones who are in charge of Beldum's moves in the excavation spawns, however since Beldum only learns the move Take Down by level up, it's unlikely this will be changed.

Beldum is a very rare Pokemon, being a Tier 9, due to how difficult it is to catch it in the first place, considering that it's only move is Take Down and it's catch rate is the same as those of legendary Pokemon.

The Catch Rate determines how easy or how difficult a Pokemon is to catch, ranging from 255-3. 255 being the easiest, while 3 being the most difficult to be caught. As Beldum has a catch rate of 3, it is one of the most difficult Pokemon to be caught in. You can find the catch rates of Pokemon by using sites like Bulbapedia or Serebii.

Do you have any more questions?