Darkrai

Linkaros

Hello... I am back at pro the lasts 6 months again... Was taking a break for around the same months.. The thing i want 2 ask is that i missed the darkrai event and havent heard anything about being able 2 rebattle it.. Does anyone know if we will be able 2 catch it ever again?? Or will be added at new nikola boss in the future?? Ty in advance have a wonderful day!!

Hello... I am back at pro the lasts 6 months again... Was taking a break for around the same months.. The thing i want 2 ask is that i missed the darkrai event and havent heard anything about being able 2 rebattle it.. Does anyone know if we will be able 2 catch it ever again?? Or will be added at new nikola boss in the future?? Ty in advance have a wonderful day!!

Hi there, @linkaros

I am glad to see that you are back on PRO!

To answer your question, unfortunately there is no way to obtain or catch Darkrai as it was an exclusive for the PRO Halloween 2017. As far as it stands there is no estimated time for when the darkrai event will come back to PRO or if it ever will.

It's unfortunate you missed it but as I said there is no way to obtain it. I hope this clears things up for you! Please let me know here if you have any more questions or concerns regarding my answer. Looking Forward to your reply :)

Deepest Regards, Juliph

• Like 1

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

Hi there, @linkaros

I am glad to see that you are back on PRO!

To answer your question, unfortunately there is no way to obtain or catch Darkrai as it was an exclusive for the PRO Halloween 2017. As far as it stands there is no estimated time for when the darkrai event will come back to PRO or if it ever will.

It's unfortunate you missed it but as I said there is no way to obtain it. I hope this clears things up for you! Please let me know here if you have any more questions or concerns regarding my answer. Looking Forward to your reply :)

Deepest Regards, Caliph

i havent got anthing else 2 ask...i just hope u add it at Nikola boss at the future..its banned from pvp anyways...tyvm for your time u can close.. and happy holidays!!

i havent got anthing else 2 ask...i just hope u add it at Nikola boss at the future..its banned from pvp anyways...tyvm for your time u can close.. and happy holidays!!

I am glad to see I could clear things up!

Please note: that your suggestions do not go unheard

nonetheless have a great day & Happy New Years :)

Kindest Regards, Juliph

• Like 1

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed