Conection lost.

Pracholochos

Hello :) can i ask you ?I was playing on silver server and i was very often disconecting thanks to my bad internet ... Last tíme i disconected i wasnt able to join back on silver server buť on Gold yes ... I saw post on fórum and did reset my router but still not work... Any idea ? Trying to play on mobile but Also not work. Oh and when i am trying to join silver IT says conection lost. +I disconected in bug catch Area with 2pokemons with 200points+ will i get wings or ? I was never before there :) thanks fór help.

• Administrator
Hello :) can i ask you ?I was playing on silver server and i was very often disconecting thanks to my bad internet ... Last tíme i disconected i wasnt able to join back on silver server buť on Gold yes ... I saw post on fórum and did reset my router but still not work... Any idea ? Trying to play on mobile but Also not work. Oh and when i am trying to join silver IT says conection lost. +I disconected in bug catch Area with 2pokemons with 200points+ will i get wings or ? I was never before there :) thanks fór help.

Hi @Pracholochos !

I'm sorry about the inconvenience

Could you please try to totally reset, and not only restart, your router and internet connection and let me know if it works? If not, please check with the following questions.

▪︎ Are you using Proxy?

Try not using it, and then test again

▪︎ Are you trying to play at home/work/school?

Your school/work or any public connection, they could have had their IP blocked already or be blocking the game on their network, you would need to ask them to find if that's the case

It could also be your provider blocking the game, which case you could try contacting your internet provider to try and get it unblocked as seen in this post

You could also use a VPN although you should check you're allowed first.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

After many hours many tries doing lot of things to make Silver Server work for me i am done... idk what can i do.... any other idea ?

(i dont have ban, problem happend bcs i had really bad internet and disconected so many times and last time i disconected i did it in bug catching area... restart router not work... changing vpn not work ... what else could work... i tryed to start it as admin but also not work... just gold server :D )

• Administrator
After many hours many tries doing lot of things to make Silver Server work for me i am done... idk what can i do.... any other idea ?

(i dont have ban, problem happend bcs i had really bad internet and disconected so many times and last time i disconected i did it in bug catching area... restart router not work... changing vpn not work ... what else could work... i tryed to start it as admin but also not work... just gold server :D )

Hi @Pracholochos !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

I just checked your account and it seems like you've successfully logged in the Silver Server recently (today/yesterday).

Could you please confirm me that you are now able to log correctly in the server and that your issue has been solved?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

• Administrator
Oh yes @@Shinohara i was able to log into game after you changed host. :) But nothing else helped only "maintence" "reset" helped. Now its working :) Sorry for long answearing :) Wish you nice week :) :P :D

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif