PRO and Let's GO!

Welcome :)

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Thanks for clearing that up with me anyway! I'm glad that's not the case. I think I'm a bit against Nintendo for always shutting down great fan made games and ROM Hack's like Pokemon Uranium. So can I ask how PRO has stayed up this long with Nintendo knowing about it? I'm a bit wary of chucking in real cash to a game that could disappear at the click of Nintendo's fingers. I know I don't HAVE to but I do like to spend cash on little extras within games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I played this game a while ago and I noticed Pokemon Let's Go seems to have taken a bit from this game? Pokemon following that was exculsive to the Yellow (I know it's a remake of Yellow but any Pokemon can follow, not just Pikachu) and SSHG plus Pokemon riding...It may just be me I know but do you think Nintendo seems to browse fan games, get a few ideas then shut down the fan games to stop any competition?

Welcome!