accidental trade

Sio2020

I meant to trade an item to a player, and I attached it to a pokemon in a region they have not completed. Is it possible for the other player to trade back region locked pokes, or can you help reverse the trade? I will trade the item individually next time.

• Administrator
I meant to trade an item to a player, and I attached it to a pokemon in a region they have not completed. Is it possible for the other player to trade back region locked pokes, or can you help reverse the trade? I will trade the item individually next time.

Hi @SIO2020 !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

Could you please attach a complete screenshot of the chat with the user that agree with what you are saying and confirm the events?

If you are not able to attach a screenshot with the user saying he agree to that, he has to type the thread on his own in order to make us able to help you.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hello SIO2020.

So you need back Tyranitar only? Also , notice that you have to be offline so i can reverse the trade.

Kind regards,

Logan

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hello SIO2020.

So you need back Tyranitar only? Also , notice that you have to be offline so i can reverse the trade.

Kind regards,

Logan

Hi Logan,

I only need tyranitar back with the eviolite item it was holding. I'll be offline for the next 8 hours or so.

Thank you for your help!

Hello and no problem.

Tyranitar and eviolite should be both back to your PC. Please confirm before i lock the thread.

Kind regards,

Logan

• Like 1

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

• Administrator
Yesh, tyranitar is back, safe and sound. Thank you for your help!

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the tread.

Have a wonderful day

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others