Boss fight bug (pumpkin king)

Tatsumimeliodas

I fought against the pumpkin king from the 2 pokemon I could not attack anymore and had to exchange pokemon had to restart the game. Now I have 12 days cooldwon ......

Hey TatsumiMeliodas,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

I'm sorry that you was in a position where you had to restart the client in order to continue the game and weren't able to pick a move of your Pokémon in your boss fight.

When you left the game while any boss fight, you will spawn in front of the boss and the fight will count as lose.

I am aware that this was the only option for you as you couldn't pick any move or do something else in the moment of the fight. This might have been a bug or a connection issue to the servers. We can unfortunately not refund any lost items, money or game progress neither we can reset any cooldown times.

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

If the problem often occurs, outside of a server crash, please try to re-download the game. Don't forget to delete all previous PRO versions when you do so.

With this being said, I will lock this topic now.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution