Game crashes

Drojal

• Administrator
Hello! Since the last update my game crashes a lot of times while I play. Sometimes it kicks me from the game and other times the game doesn't respond in anything that I do.

Hi @Drojal !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience experienced.

As we have informed through our social media, we have recently changed the server host. Unfortunately, as stated on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD, these are the first days with servers open and therefore issues may be experienced at any moment. We highly suggest therefore to not try BOSS or PVP (and similar) until the servers will be stable.

Please, do note that the server is in BETA and we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

In your case, you simply get disconnected from the game but the client do not kick you out. We are aware of the issues related to these freezes and disconnections and we are working on to fix them

Unfortunately i cannot give you an estimated time for when everything will be fixed, but you can stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements about the status of our server.

Let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Drojal !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience experienced.

As we have informed through our social media, we have recently changed the server host. Unfortunately, as stated on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD, these are the first days with servers open and therefore issues may be experienced at any moment. We highly suggest therefore to not try BOSS or PVP (and similar) until the servers will be stable.

Please, do note that the server is in BETA and we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

In your case, you simply get disconnected from the game but the client do not kick you out. We are aware of the issues related to these freezes and disconnections and we are working on to fix them

Unfortunately i cannot give you an estimated time for when everything will be fixed, but you can stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements about the status of our server.

Let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

Thank you very much for your response! Everything is good and clear. I can wait 'till everything is fixed.

I'm pretty sure the servers are locked at the moment!

Prepare for trouble,

And Make it double!

To protect the world from devastaion,

To unite all people within our nation,

To denounce the evil of truth and love,

To extend our reach to the stars of above,

Jessie!

James!

Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meowth, Thats Right!

• Administrator
Thank you very much for your response! Everything is good and clear. I can wait 'till everything is fixed.

As i cannot provide further support, i will now close the thread. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others