Pinkan Island Quest

Aniren

Hi @Aniren !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that i've forwarded your issue our Content Scripter team that is checking it.

Unfortunately i cannot give you an estimated time for when it will be fixed, but i will update you as soon as possible. Please, be patient until that moment.

Have a wonderful day !

thanks for the help, I await your response. regards

Hola @Aniren,

I've been working on your issue. Could you please step on the pink flowers beside James and tell us if the Ryhorn reappeared.

We'll be waiting for your response.

[spoiler=Image]1547260721266.png.924a0dbcd1f29b789d65fb2a8714eb92.png

• Like 1

R2kpImN.png

Illustration by @everydaylouie

General SupportDiscordBug Resolution CenterGame GuidesSuggestions

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be discarded. Thanks.

lotad.gif

thank you very much to all those who have collaborated in solving my problem, really;)

Now I have another ... and that is that every time I enter Pinkan I lose the pokeballs I carry .. I lost a total of about 100 pokeballs and 3 ultraballs that do not matter ... but if a masterball, what can happen?

Don't worry is part of the quest. You can't enter to the Forest with pokeballs if you haven't defeated Giovanni nor gave the ranger the Electabuzz and Scyther. You will receive them if you speak with the ranger again.

For the record the Ranger is storing:

-101 Pokeballs

- 3 Great Balls

- 1 Master Ball

R2kpImN.png

Illustration by @everydaylouie

General SupportDiscordBug Resolution CenterGame GuidesSuggestions

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be discarded. Thanks.

lotad.gif

• Administrator
thank you very much to all those who have collaborated in solving my problem, really;)

Now I have another ... and that is that every time I enter Pinkan I lose the pokeballs I carry .. I lost a total of about 100 pokeballs and 3 ultraballs that do not matter ... but if a masterball, what can happen?

As we've checked in game and you've correctly finished PINKAN ISLAND QUEST, i will now close the thread.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others