Servel instability

Stavd

I am a gold server player. I was playing a pvp game versus a low ranked opponent when the servers went down a few minutes ago. I did not disconnect, the servers went offline. That counted as a loss and lost 25 rating points from an easy game. It s not the first time it happens and always considered as a loss when server crashes. I thought in this case none of the players is rewarded or loses points. Why i am always losing pvp rating?

• Like 1

I am a gold server player. I was playing a pvp game versus a low ranked opponent when the servers went down a few minutes ago. I did not disconnect, the servers went offline. That counted as a loss and lost 25 rating points from an easy game. It s not the first time it happens and always considered as a loss when server crashes. I thought in this case none of the players is rewarded or loses points. Why i am always losing pvp rating?

Hi there, Stavd

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. Unfortunately we cannot reward you for the lost points you suffered due to server crashes

This is due to our Policy stated in the Common Issues Thread..

~ Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

This includes but is not limited to PvP rating.

If you have further questions please refer to the Common Issues Thread down below.

Common Issue Thread

I know it is unfortunate but nothing can be done in regard to this situation.

With that said I will now be closing this thread. If you have anymore questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be happy to assist you :)

Have a wonderful day!

Deepest Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed