Freeze in pvp always!

Mihawk95

i dont no why but my game always freeze when im in pvp, so i lost in this month many games :( fix it pls

Hey Mihawk95.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

You most likely experience "zombie dc's", a kind of dc caused of the game which wont allow you to interact with anything. The problem is known and currently being worked on with high priority. There is no ETA when those will be fixed. If you want to stay up to day regarding this bug, feel free to enter out official PRO Discord. As the problem is on our end, there is not much you can do. :/

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey Mihawk95.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

You most likely experience "zombie dc's", a kind of dc caused of the game which wont allow you to interact with anything. The problem is known and currently being worked on with high priority. There is no ETA when those will be fixed. If you want to stay up to day regarding this bug, feel free to enter out official PRO Discord. As the problem is on our end, there is not much you can do. :/

Regards Xylos

Does Eaty found some errors in this, its not work with new server right ?

Thanks for trying to resolve this quickly have a nice day!

Does Eaty found some errors in this, its not work with new server right ?

Thanks for trying to resolve this quickly have a nice day!

According of a statement of Eaty, this bug has nothing to do with the new servers and is purely a problem of the code from PRO.

Hope that answers your question.

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution