Boss Timer

Boomerzdude

Psylo mentioned this in the discord and I see people asking a lot when a boss resets in the main chat, and I loved the idea.

I am never going to write down when I beat a boss and I will doubtless forget how long it really is, so it is something I would find handy. (Get busy with real life for a couple days and don't play etc)

Could just be a command like /boss bossname (ShowTime) So players have to have the bosses name to see the cooldown (Because story!) Or even just /time bossname whatever some sorta short little inchat command.

Or maybe like a little interaction piece? Little "Boss Watch" showing the time remaining, with names as ???? until they are battled.

Liked this idea so I shared it.

Thoughts?

or, how about i could just script them all so it shows how much time they have left when u speak to them.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

88403 or, how about i could just script them all so it shows how much time they have left when u speak to them.

If you can extend this to Dig Spots and Headbutt Trees, it would be awesome :Crazy:

cant do that, because of how they work. the NPC disappears, meaning there is nothing to talk to to check.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
88403 or, how about i could just script them all so it shows how much time they have left when u speak to them.

If you can extend this to Dig Spots and Headbutt Trees, it would be awesome :Crazy:

cant do that, because of how they work. the NPC disappears, meaning there is nothing to talk to to check.

nlNkl1e.png