command issues

I don't know if this is intended, however channel commands no longer work. For example /cgdef. it says it works, however it doesn't perform its intended function

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I don't know if this is intended, however channel commands no longer work. For example /cgdef. it says it works, however it doesn't perform its intended function

Hi there, Thor

I would like to thank you for taking the time to report this bug for us, as it is a huge help that the community finds problems that may otherwise go unnoticed by us.

I am happy to say that the bug you are reporting know and is currently in progress to being fixed. However, I do not have a set date or time that you can expect for this to be fixed

Please let me know here, if my answer helps or if you have any other questions or concerns! looking forward to your reply :)

Kindest Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

no problem thanks for the reply :)

I also noticed that the lighting command also doesnt work (in the command console), but i guess that was removed on purpose

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

no problem thanks for the reply :)

I also noticed that the lighting command also doesnt work (in the command console), but i guess that was removed on purpose

I am glad to see everything is well.

With that being said I will now be locking this thread. If you have anymore questions in the future, please do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be happy to assist you :)

Have a Wonderful Day!

Kind Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed