• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Current name: Fr4nk3nst3in

Change to: Zemphyrr

Payment server: Silver

Your name has been changed to Zemphyrr and 300,000 Pokedollars have been deducted from your Silver Account. Your login information will remain unchanged, excluding username.
Edited by Fluffles
  • Like 1

Current: MadFrost

Change to: Yhwach

Payment: Gold

Your account has been renamed to Yhwach and 300,000 Pokedollars have been deducted from your Gold Account. All login information will remain unchanged, excluding your username.
Edited by Fluffles
  • Like 1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• MadFrost •

Apologies, however due the infractions on that account it is not available to be renamed as per this thread's rules.

i won the account, revo no longer owns it, and no infractions were really made other than a misunderstand which was appealed, revos infractions are not my infractions and he no longer has access to the account

96JvxUI.gif96JvxUI.gif

i won the account, revo no longer owns it, and no infractions were really made other than a misunderstand which was appealed.

Nonetheless, it is still unavailable. If you wish to discuss, I will kindly answer you in private in the general complaints subforum.

Until we meet again.

Current Name: Nio1730

Change into: Nio117

Payment Server: Silver

Your name has been changed to Nio117. 300,000 Pokedollars have also been deducted from your Gold account. Your login information will remain unchanged, excluding the username.
Edited by Fluffles
  • Like 1