Sir please help

Loianne17

Sir please help me!!!! :( :( i accidentaly release my hydreigon!!! Please help!!!!

Hey.

Post your issue HERE. Make sure you have the ID/screenshot of the ID of the Pokemon. You would have got a message in chats saying that you've released it.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Hey.

Post your issue HERE. Make sure you have the ID/screenshot of the ID of the Pokemon. You would have got a message in chats saying that you've released it.

Shet!omg! I didnt notice that sir :( bec when i was finish hunting gastly..i release all trash pokes..and i didnt notice that i release my hydreigon ;( then when i release all gastly trash pokes i quit the game and go eat..then when i finish eating i go play again and i want to pvp then i cant find my hydreigin ;( i didnt screenshot it..please help

Shet!omg! I didnt notice that sir :( bec when i was finish hunting gastly..i release all trash pokes..and i didnt notice that i release my hydreigon ;( then when i release all gastly trash pokes i quit the game and go eat..then when i finish eating i go play again and i want to pvp then i cant find my hydreigin ;( i didnt screenshot it..please help

Usually a CC is able to go off your recently released Pokemon, if you just wait for their response they should be able to assist you, try not to stress!

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

Does you post your Hydreigon full card in a Discord, you can have mon with this.

Does you post your Hydreigon full card in a Discord, you can have mon with this.

No i dont post it ;( ;( please help me sir..this hydreigon cost me a lot..all ivs 20 plus max speed timid..;( i hope it will he back ;( bec when i finish hunting gastly..i release all trash pokes..i didnt notice i release my hydreigon..i just notice when i go play pvp ;(

No i dont post it ;( ;( please help me sir..this hydreigon cost me a lot..all ivs 20 plus max speed timid..;( i hope it will he back ;( bec when i finish hunting gastly..i release all trash pokes..i didnt notice i release my hydreigon..i just notice when i go play pvp ;(

The Hydreigon has been recovered. In the future, please make sure to be more careful and make a post in our Restore Pokemon Megathread only, instead of making several posts about it.

Locked as resolved.

• Like 1

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.