can't find kylo

Notskie

• Administrator
Can't find kylo in mauville city :(

Hi @notskie

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I would like to inform you that Kylo should be visible to you only after you have accepted the quest and then talked to Taylor and then Tukul.

Taylor can be found in:

• Oldale Town
  • Devon Corp. 3F
  • Rustboro Gym (Gym 1) Near the Display

Tukul can be found in:

• Route 116
  • Route 117, at left of the south pond
  • Route 117, behind the masterball Rock

Once you have accepted the quest and interacted with Taylor and Tukul, you will be able to find Kylo in one of the three following locations:

• Marville City House 2
  • Mauville City Bike Shop
  • Mauville city Game Corner

You can check this guide in order to see how the quest works and all the locations of the npc : TRADING CHALLENGE - RACHEL'S FRIEND QUEST

Please, let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.

If you should not find Kylo and you made sure that you talked with Taylor and Tukul, please add a screenshot of all the buildings in Mauville City.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @notskie

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I would like to inform you that Kylo should be visible to you only after you have accepted the quest and then talked to Taylor and then Tukul.

Taylor can be found in:

• Oldale Town
  • Devon Corp. 3F
  • Rustboro Gym (Gym 1) Near the Display

Tukul can be found in:

• Route 116
  • Route 117, at left of the south pond
  • Route 117, behind the masterball Rock

Once you have accepted the quest and interacted with Taylor and Tukul, you will be able to find Kylo in one of the three following locations:

• Marville City House 2
  • Mauville City Bike Shop
  • Mauville city Game Corner

You can check this guide in order to see how the quest works and all the locations of the npc : TRADING CHALLENGE - RACHEL'S FRIEND QUEST

Please, let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.

If you should not find Kylo and you made sure that you talked with Taylor and Tukul, please add a screenshot of all the buildings in Mauville City.

Have a wonderful day !

Yes i already talked to the 2 friends as stated in your post. hmmm did i missed something or they change the location of kylo :(

• Administrator
Yes i already talked to the 2 friends as stated in your post. hmmm did i missed something or they change the location of kylo :(

Hi @notskie

I'm sorry to hear about you situation.

Could you please take a screenshot of all the location of where Kylò can be found and attach it in the thread?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Hi @notskie

I'm sorry to hear about you situation.

Could you please take a screenshot of all the location of where Kylò can be found and attach it in the thread?

I already find tukul, he's in the west corner of the pond in route 117. Thanks for the help though, appreciate it. :)

• Administrator
I already find tukul, he's in the west corner of the pond in route 117. Thanks for the help though, appreciate it. :)

Hi @notskie

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm happy to see that you have found Tukul, could you please confirm that you have been able to find Kyloas well, as i've asked above?

If you should not find him, could you please take a screenshot of all the location of where Kylò can be found and attach it in the thread?

• Like 1

image.gif

Hi @ Shinohara,

Yes I also found Kylo he's in the left corner of the mauville game corner. :)

Hi @notskie

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm happy to see that you have found Tukul, could you please confirm that you have been able to find Kyloas well, as i've asked above?

If you should not find him, could you please take a screenshot of all the location of where Kylò can be found and attach it in the thread?

• Administrator
Hi @ Shinohara,

Yes I also found Kylo he's in the left corner of the mauville game corner. :)

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif