60 seconds cooldown to recover a battle after a disconnect

Xmonts

Hi

I'm doing this post with the intention of suggesting a certain time to recover a battle after a disconnect due to connection problems. Lately I have suffered an immense amount of disconnections in the game for different reasons (low internet presence, power cuts and so on) and this is a common problem that affects a lot of players (as much PvP as PvE ) so It would be tremendously useful to implement a system that would allow players to reconnect to a battle after 60 or 90 seconds, in this way the issue of disconnections from Internet connections or relative problems would be much more bearable, since the game Itself is extremely sensitive to sudden internet variations. So, my proposal goes both; for PvP battles and PvE (Bosses, farming ...)

Thanks in advance for reading and I hope you take into consideration this suggestion. Have a nice day

• Like 1

Tbh, I dont really understand why there is a cooldown system in pvp when u get disconnected in the first place.

You have to wait so long even when you get disconnected due to server problems :(

I hope this gets implemented. (PLS no cooldown for disconnects)

+1 for this idea

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

This cooldown was here to motivate players to do their games to the end. The previous was 30 min if im right.

But this idea is some simple improvement to do. +1 because of DCs spam.

Better if there would be some time to reconnect... Ah.. Dreaming.

discord: luohan#1745

I can agree for pve but they need a system to understand when it is a crash and not the player disconnect to avoid a lost. I guess they can code something to make the server see why there was the disconnect. +1 fo pve.

About pvp, big -1. People will just start boosting each others.

I can agree for pve but they need a system to understand when it is a crash and not the player disconnect to avoid a lost. I guess they can code something to make the server see why there was the disconnect. +1 fo pve.

This is actually what they have been doing recently. With the implementation of Python, all of the reworked bosses are able to differ between a player DC and a server crash.

I don't think it'd encourage boosting more. While I think the DC timer is good to have, I don't think it's there to discourage people from boosting. If you really wanted to boost, there certainly are other... not so obvious ways around it.

As for the idea as a whole, I'm not sure I can get behind it.

I've had a number of disconnects from the server this month on times where others didn't. It's not my net, I know that. It's not the power either. Most likely, it was an unstable connection to the server, and it may break occasionally.

The idea is just not very whole, yet. How many times would you be "allowed" to disconnect per PvP battle before not having the chance to reconnect? Once, twice or three times? If you're struggling with a bad internet connection, I get why it can be difficult to get things done, but the question really becomes if this feature is going to help you much at all.

Nonetheless, I'm not necessarily against this being implemented, there just needs to be a balance in how it works.

Glogs_signiture.png?width=1442&height=326

Boost exist already without this (Hi FenixReborn)

Reach 200 rating or ladder with like 5 dcd each week is hard if you dont have a lot of times.

Showdown add this and booster is banned if you report them.

This is actually what they have been doing recently. With the implementation of Python, all of the reworked bosses are able to differ between a player DC and a server crash.

Not really.

All of the last days/week crash aren't called "server crash" so that system didn't got triggered, and cd was activated.

All of the last days/week crash aren't called "server crash" so that system didn't got triggered, and cd was activated.

This has however been fixed now, has it not?

I did mention this was a problem I had as well. No longer seems to occur for me.

Glogs_signiture.png?width=1442&height=326