Test server

Khanglop6a4

Hi guess what i just has a new ideal is u guy made a test server to see unova kalos alola region in pokemon of all gen in is and can u guy be the who test is but when is come is out can i play is too please i really want to see unova kalos and alola . But unova kalos alola you can choose 1 of 2 like unova choose unova white or black ,... Please tell me is u guy like is and want is happen i really want join the server test to see unova region look like

• Like 2

• Administrator
Hi guess what i just has a new ideal is u guy made a test server to see unova kalos alola region in pokemon of all gen in is and can u guy be the who test is but when is come is out can i play is too please i really want to see unova kalos and alola . But unova kalos alola you can choose 1 of 2 like unova choose unova white or black ,... Please tell me is u guy like is and want is happen i really want join the server test to see unova region look like

Hi @Khanglop6a4

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that we have already a test server that we use to test any features and update before implementing it on the live servers.

In this period we are currently testing the new bosses and you can access the server from here: PRO Bugs Report Discord

Keep in mind that the test server serves just to test things before their live-release and there are currently no regions to test.

Nevertheless, once you will be into the discord server, make sure to read accurately the tester-info, as it is an important thing to do.

I hope the information given was helpful, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

I'm sorry, I was not logged in for a lot of time and now I can't to log. I played in blue server so I tried to log in the silver server but I can't

Hi, Grow01.

To access Silver Server, you will need to merge your account in the Dashboard. You will need to merge your past progress into Silver by choosing one of the merging options, and then resetting your password. You should then be able to log in Silver.

However, if you happen to be in doubt, an appropriate Staff member will come in your aid and provide you with the info and correct links so you can merge correctly, as I am only a Discord Moderator. They will help you in anything you may need :) I hope this helped a bit!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!