CLOSE THE AUCTION SOLD!

Stevenson

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ic3thirst offer is in time too, but the offer is not valid, since it is not at least 250k raise, according to Auction Rules this offer is still 6m like TheUndertakerBR.

[ATTACH=full]67960[/ATTACH]

When Ic3thirst realized his mistake and posted another offer, the auction was already finished, since the clock turned 23:59 GMT+1 before this offer.

[ATTACH=full]67961[/ATTACH]

As many users stated here before me, continuing the auction with last calls without stating that in your auction rules before it starts, would just lead to auctioner's punishment.

The rightful winner of the auction is TheUndertakerBR with 6m offer. Feel free to complete the trade and inform me when done.

Kind regards,

Logan

Need something cleared, fair enough if Ic3thirst made a blunder in is original offer of "15cc+1.50k = 6.25m" and corrected it to "15cc+300k = 6:25m." His final total offer was consistent, but the equation was wrong in the first post.

So if the corrected statement by Ice3thirst was after the end time of the auction and so was Panasonic's, doesnt that make Ic3thirst the rightful winner with his first post?

The intent of the right offer was there at first, just the equation didnt match up..

• Like 1

Shiny Squad Beatdown by Quanbae^^https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_AWM9CKXMA

Need something cleared, fair enough if Ic3thirst made a blunder in his original offer of "15cc+1.50k = 6.25m" and corrected it to "15cc+300k = 6:25m." His final total offer was consistent, but the equation was wrong in the first post.

So if the corrected statement by Ice3thirst was after the end time of the auction and so was Panasonic's, doesnt that make Ic3thirst the rightful winner with his first post?

The intent of the right offer was there at first, just the equation didnt match up..

Offer of 15cc+1m50k is not valid. As you can see, Ic3thirst was confused regarding his offers, this is the previous offer than 15cc+1m50k. He added 500k to the wrong 5.75m offer. You can see that here:

1551056460303.png.396578e7a3cb89c55537c3786d20c7eb.png

15cc+550k=5,5m and not 5,75m according to this auctions rules. Yet this offer was acknowledged by the seller and probably nobody realized that it's not valid as well.

You all should be more careful regarding details. All auctions shall be clear enough for everyone, if someone is not sure ask the seller for further explanations. We spend a lot time to read and observe such auctions and come to the best and most fair possible outcome. I hope my explanations cleared things out.

Kind regards,

Logan

1551056292473.png.ef0ac7c8ed4c96341dc68aba9d548b89.png

• Like 1

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Yeah i've learned that you need to auction pokes and say till the end of 11:60pm on Pokemon Revolution Online.

11:60 meaning 00:00. Yes should be 00:00.

Also, you better learn to respect other people and not mocking them. I spend my free time to handle mess like this and even keep the thread opened to explain and clear out all concerns, while i could just lock it.

I don't expect you to have the same experience with me or the same knowledge regarding the rules, but I expect you to respect users and staff. This is a verbal warning and punishment will follow, since you have already an active warning regarding your comments on auctions.

Whoever wants, can fill a complaint regarding my handling. All participants accepted the outcome and I explained everything.

Locked.

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.