can be closed ..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@GeceninREHBERi Please read this rule :

• 12. In auctions, the auctioneer should announce the rules of the auction and the item(s)/pokemon(s) being auctioned, call and acknowledging bids made, and announce the winner, said rules should be respected. (i.e. If you withdraw your auction due to 'low offers' without stating that beforehand in said auction's rules, you will be punished.)

You have to call and acknowledge every offer, not just read them and bump. Also, xXBlackAshXx is permanently banned as you can see so this offer is cancelled. Also, for future auctions, write your starting point, in example if it is the time you posted the thread, let possible buyers know.

Kind regards and have a good auction,

Logan

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

@GeceninREHBERi Please read this rule :

• 12. In auctions, the auctioneer should announce the rules of the auction and the item(s)/pokemon(s) being auctioned, call and acknowledging bids made, and announce the winner, said rules should be respected. (i.e. If you withdraw your auction due to 'low offers' without stating that beforehand in said auction's rules, you will be punished.)

You have to call and acknowledge every offer, not just read them and bump. Also, xXBlackAshXx is permanently banned as you can see so this offer is cancelled. Also, for future auctions, write your starting point, in example if it is the time you posted the thread, let possible buyers know.

Kind regards and have a good auction,

Logan

I'm going to take into consideration your alerts

but post date says clearly already , mean I didn't think to write the starting date , I specify the ending date of the because

I didn't do anything wrong

the person who first offer price is given and .. other offers come upon him / 5 in March, it's over and the winner is

There's nothing wrong here

people who complain about me ? because It is because of jealousy and evil

Anyway , If you still think the same way ... then I'm going to cancel this