Birth Island suggestion

Namelesshero27

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The H/A thing I can agree with, certain mons are largely useless with their h/a. However I don't think that the suggestions of it not being rewarding or removing the pseudo legendaries make sense. World quest is planned to go on infinitely, with it happening on average every 200 hours. That means there is going to be a world quest every 9 days. World quest is already a very endgame thing, and it is it not a struggle to get the .5% at the moment. Having a legendary encounter every 9 days (even every 18 days if we say you dont get the .5% half of the time) I think would be extremely overpowered.

The H/A thing I can agree with, certain mons are largely useless with their h/a. However I don't think that the suggestions of it not being rewarding or removing the pseudo legendaries make sense. World quest is planned to go on infinitely, with it happening on average every 200 hours. That means there is going to be a world quest every 9 days. World quest is already a very endgame thing, and it is it not a struggle to get the .5% at the moment. Having a legendary encounter every 9 days (even every 18 days if we say you dont get the .5% half of the time) I think would be extremely overpowered.

I didn't said to remove the pseudo legendaries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...