Birth Island suggestion

Namelesshero27

So, Birth Island is here now, but I think there are a few thing that may be improved.

1- the easiest. Add a small pc (not pokecenter, a pc) inside the island. I asked people who went there, they all told me there isn't one. Not really nice having to bring 6 random syncr and hope for them to be useful.

2- About the fixed H.A. thing. I get staff want it be more rewarding if you don't get a legendary, but H.A. isn't good on all the poke. Example, nobody would want a H.A. Tyranitar. Set Fixed ability is nice, but need to be different for each poke, according to what it needs.

3- There are too many useless Pokemon. Birth Island is called a reward... but who thinks it's "rewarding" going there, after wasting hours and resources to get to the 1% (next to be 0,5%) and getting.. a Rotom? A Lucario? Really, I think nobody.. not a reward, at all. I strongly suggest to leave ONLY pseudo-legendary in the not-legend poll.

4- Speaking of pseudo legendary.. wants go bring more hype to the island? Want to make it even more wanted? Maybe this is the time to add the very first gen7 pokemon to PRO? :)

Edited by NamelessHero27
  • Like 5

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I think Birth Island shouldn't even have any pseudo-legendary in it. It should have been strictly just legendaries.

Would you really be happy if, after all that effort to get there, you get a pseudo-legend which you can hunt outside Birth Island anyway?

I agree, h.a pseudo pokes. You can hunt those on other maps with bms. I also think birth island is for legendaries exclusively which makes it more special. Also another thing with pseudo legends, even if you get h.a, that doesnt mean it will be worth it coz there is a very big chance of sync fail/trash stats. So if you guys want pseudo legends at least make them decent and 0 chances of sync fails, ofc there this "but", we dont need pseudo legends there, its too difficult to accumulate pts for 1 ticket. Wasting a ticket on a pseudo legend is not worth the long efforts of hunting t9 pokes

Hi can i suggest other thing? is just a suggestion. - still birth island discussion.

Why not appear at the middle of the island like Reroll ticket ivs or nature/master ball/ x Pokeballs / x great / x ultra/ x new pokeballs/ x rarecandies/x big nugget/x nugget /x stardust etc etc... with a really rare chance of something really good like double the reward by low chance.

i suggesting this because rerolls tickets are really hard to find.

x=number

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

Hi can i suggest other thing? is just a suggestion. - still birth island discussion.

Why not appear at the middle of the island like Reroll ticket ivs or nature/master ball/ x Pokeballs / x great / x ultra/ x new pokeballs/ x rarecandies/x big nugget/x nugget /x stardust etc etc... with a really rare chance of something really good like double the reward by low chance.

i suggesting this because rerolls tickets are really hard to find.

x=number

Hey mate, don't get me wrong but there is no way to compare rerrols etc.. with legendaries no matter how hard is to find a rerrol so i hope staff dont go on your idea.

Ofc birth island need some changes about that h.a rewards and lets hope in the next weekend the event will be better,

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png