I Merged my account to silver server but i can't connect to it even tough i have reset my password

Boblechef

• Administrator
Hello,

I Merged my red account to the silver server but i still can't connect to it.

Support told me to reset my password which i did and it still does not connect.

Help me plox

boblechef

Hi @Boblechef

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that it seems like you correctly merged your account and that this is a common issue experienced after the merge.

It is possible that you may need to change password more times, therefore could you please try to change password again?

Please go ahead and change your password from the WEBSITE - PASSWORD CHANGE, ensuring that it is alphanumerical (characters from a to z and from 0 to 9)

Quoting from the Everything about the merge thread, that you can check for any further experienced issue :

Q: I've already merged both my Red and Blue account but I'm still getting an "Invalid Password" error! What do I do?!

A: If you have already merged your data for the Silver server and get an "Invalid Password" error when logging in, please go ahead and change your password here, ensuring that it is alphanumerical.

Let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
its resolved thank you very much

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others