New trainer here about head to brocks gym, just a quick question about maps

"Fake" maps are new and exclusive PRO areas with tons of extra content, adventures, activities and quests to do in PRO. They can reference original games maps, but they're mostly (if not entirely) unique to PRO in all of its content. They're all worth a visit and they all have some reason and meaning behind it, aside from exclusive activities. In each of the 4 regions there are sub areas or extra areas with extra content added by staff which is a really nice addition to the game.

If you want an even better response, wait for a Staff's answer, since I am only a player :)

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I recently saw a fake map being added to the game. I like my Pokémon mmos to be kept real as possible.

My question is does this game have fan made maps in it that aren’t from actual game titles?

Hi there. Sorry for the delayed response. Can you please tell me about this "fake map"? We don't really have fake maps. However, we do have custom maps made by our Mappers. Custom Maps are maps that aren't from the original series but are there as extra areas for you to explore and sometimes serve as end-game content. For example, we have Trainer's Valley and Pinkan Island. Don't worry though, these custom maps will not interfere with the main storyline. They simply serve as side quests for you. For more information on Custom Maps, feel free to check out our How to Access Specific Areas Guide!

Let me know if you need anything else.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

That pretty much sums everything I was worried about! I am very lenient about the training of my Pokémon so when it come to starting a new game it needs to be as realistic as possible for me.

Now that I know that custom maps don’t interfere with story line I can now engage at full blast. Btw this is a wonderful game and I’m still amazed in the creators who completed it.

Thanks again hope to cya in game!

That pretty much sums everything I was worried about! I am very lenient about the training of my Pokémon so when it come to starting a new game it needs to be as realistic as possible for me.

Now that I know that custom maps don’t interfere with story line I can now engage at full blast. Btw this is a wonderful game and I’m still amazed in the creators who completed it.

Thanks again hope to cya in game!

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.