Connection Lost gold server

Quantumgoku

• Administrator
Hi I am experiencing same problem. I cant enter into my gold server but I can enter in silver server. This problem is causing in both my PC and Android. I am not using any proxy or vpn. Please help me.

Same here. It doesnt let me go in pokemon gold. It appears always to be"connection lost" help me pls

i am facing the same problem. I can enter siver server but i cannot enter gold server.

I got the same problem. Can log on silver but cant in gold server. Pls fix the problem soon, wanna to play.

same here connecttion lost on gold serverv all the time.

Gold server is down, it's not an issue on your sides.

"Connection lost" i tried with a vpn too but it doesn't work

Hi there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The server is currently down due to some technical difficulties. We are aware of this issue and it has been forwarded to the relevant parties.

Unfortunately, i am unable to give an estimated time as to when the server will be again online. Please do note that we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

Also, please refrain from asking regarding server status here as it goes against the general support rules. An announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD will be made once this issue has been resolved. You can check server status by doing ^up in #bot-commands in our Discord.

As this is a known issue, and I can’t offer you much of a fix as of now, I’ll now be locking this thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others