Add Hidden ability in own pokemon screen

Kdao

You mean the Hidden Power?

If what you mean is the Hidden Power, it can be checked by talking to the Psychic NPC in all (or almost all) Pokemon Centres, where you heal you pokemon.

If what you mean is the Hidden Ability, you can check your poke stats and the pokedex to know if it is its Hidden Ability.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hi gm can you add hidden ability in pokes cause it would be easier than to put the pokemon on chat just to see the h.a.

thank you

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm pretty sure that you mean Hidden Power and not Hidden Ability, Hidden Power of your pokemon can be checked by talking to the NPC named "Psychic Gene" in every pokecenter, and can be seen in the chat viewed. This is because there are area restraints in the pokemon card and we simply did not have enough space to put it in there. Alternatively, If you do not want to post it in any of the chats, you can always PM the pokemon to yourself by typing the command /pm kdao-=-kdao in any of the chats.

In case you meant the hidden ability, Hidden Abilities for each pokemon is different and varies. The Hidden Ability of your pokemon can be checked in comparison to the one in the pokedex where the red coloured ability is the hidden ability. A wild pokemon has a 5% chance of having this ability and can be increased with the help of a BM to 25%.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Deep Regards,

- Aghanim.

• Like 1

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

yes its hidden power ., i am just suggesting the hidden power can be shown in the screen of pokemon so we dont need to put it in chat . just for easy showing hidden power. thank you

I understand, but as I said this would make us have to make the screen larger which is undesirable in most cases. Therefore, we will leave it as is.

Any other questions you want to get answered?

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

ok got it thanks hehe

Glad to hear that your question has been answered. I shall lock the thread now. Feel free to make a new one if you need help.

Have a nice day.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.