Pink Munchlax - Thick Fat - Bold - decent IV

1680921685_Bildschirmfoto2019-03-10um04_44_04.png.c82cf9ebb7ffdde648ed1799fd5b5b93.png

Selling my pink Munchlax on Silver Server.

Since the best ingame offer was 2m, I would like to start the offers at 2m.

You can offer in here ot just pm me ingame on Shadowwalk anytime. If you win the auction, I will contact you ingame or here. Don't forget to leave your In game nick, please.

Enjoy ^^

2029013809_shinycharizardy.gif.d6030159d564aaa03a1f8f9f9105b046.gifmega-rayquaza-rayquaza.gif.7553b01d9f4a7f33c0f3bd28cca5f1d6.gifpokemon-mega-pokemon.gifgarchomp-pokemon.gifzoroark-shiny.gif

Is this an auction?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

yes

when does it end?

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

24 hours after the first offer on forum

I'll start it then

[ATTACH=full]70024[/ATTACH]

Selling my pink Munchlax on Silver Server.

Since the best ingame offer was 2m, I would like to start the offers at 2m.

You can offer in here ot just pm me ingame on Shadowwalk anytime. If you win the auction, I will contact you ingame or here. Don't forget to leave your In game nick, please.

Enjoy ^^

Hello shadowwalk,

There's a couple things you need to include in your first post. You said your offer in game was 2m but included no evidence. Was the user that offered 2m part of this auction or you just had it price checked? If that user was bidding that would have been the starting point. You need to show proof of all your bids. When making an auction on the forums you need to state clearly at the beginning the end time so that you don't get into some trouble. Please edit your first post to show the end time for further bidders.

Hello shadowwalk,

There's a couple things you need to include in your first post. You said your offer in game was 2m but included no evidence. Was the user that offered 2m part of this auction or you just had it price checked? If that user was bidding that would have been the starting point. You need to show proof of all your bids. When making an auction on the forums you need to state clearly at the beginning the end time so that you don't get into some trouble. Please edit your first post to show the end time for further bidders.

Thanks for informing me about it. It was my first auction and I didnt know about it. In future i will keep that in mind and everything into my auction posts.

You said i need to write all that down to avoid trouble. What happens, if the bidder cancels his offer, refuses to pay or is simple offline. Is there anything a seller can or should do then?

There have been a few fake offers so far as well while I was trying to sell it. What can I do if something like that happens?

2029013809_shinycharizardy.gif.d6030159d564aaa03a1f8f9f9105b046.gifmega-rayquaza-rayquaza.gif.7553b01d9f4a7f33c0f3bd28cca5f1d6.gifpokemon-mega-pokemon.gifgarchomp-pokemon.gifzoroark-shiny.gif

Thanks for informing me about it. It was my first auction and I didnt know about it. In future i will keep that in mind and everything into my auction posts.

You said i need to write all that down to avoid trouble. What happens, if the bidder cancels his offer, refuses to pay or is simple offline. Is there anything a seller can or should do then?

There have been a few fake offers so far as well while I was trying to sell it. What can I do if something like that happens?

You need to screen shot all of your trade conversation and report them if you are having problems with fake offers/sales. You can report your incidents in the Report Center of the forums. Please be sure to include entire conversations related to a trade.