Fossils Exchanger

Namelesshero27

-1. No sorry, this will completely destroy rarity of some fossil like Skull, Sail, Jaw, Shield

Rarity? THey are already in dig spot.

Or you can make that you can trade with each others gen 1-3 fossils, AND gen 4-6. Not an old amber for a jaw fossil.

I think this isn't a good idea, as we may see more shinies dropping.

Some have 500+ different fossils. Imagine having 500 fossils (of one poke, for exemple, 500 helix fossils), reviving them at cinnabar lab would result in 3 or 4 shinies, as their shiny chance is higher than the wild pokemons. This would mean shiny Tyrunt, Amaura, Omanyte.... would be very common, as it would be easier to get their fossils.

-1 for me

I think this isn't a good idea, as we may see more shinies dropping.

Some have 500+ different fossils. Imagine having 500 fossils (of one poke, for exemple, 500 helix fossils), reviving them at cinnabar lab would result in 3 or 4 shinies, as their shiny chance is higher than the wild pokemons. This would mean shiny Tyrunt, Amaura, Omanyte.... would be very common, as it would be easier to get their fossils.

-1 for me

I don't get your point man.

What would it change from now?

I don't get your point man.

What would it change from now?

Imagine you have 500 different fossils.

You are searching for a Godly Rampardos / Shiny Rampardos.

It is hard to get one of these, as it's not farmable, so the only way to get it is to revive fossils, and with this new feature added to the game, it would be much easier to get Skull Fossils.

I mean, imagine everyone having Epic / Shiny pokemons supposed to be rare and not farmeable (Except Tyrunt and Amaura in Mirage Island).

This would make it much easier to get them, and we don't want PRO to be too easy.

Imagine you have 500 different fossils.

You are searching for a Godly Rampardos / Shiny Rampardos.

It is hard to get one of these, as it's not farmable, so the only way to get it is to revive fossils, and with this new feature added to the game, it would be much easier to get Skull Fossils.

I mean, imagine everyone having Epic / Shiny pokemons supposed to be rare and not farmeable (Except Tyrunt and Amaura in Mirage Island).

This would make it much easier to get them, and we don't want PRO to be too easy.

I still don't get how it would be too easy to get the skull fossils.

With what I suggested, you can go to the npc and trade your Jaw/Sail/Armor fossil for one Skull fossil, but they are still rare to find so it doesn't change anything in numbers, you just change one for another. They remain rare, you will never get 500 skull fossils, other than you farm them for many years.