NPC Trainer bug

Starlight

This particular old man NPC trainer with a Corsola, in Route 32 (Johto), still notice me, walk up to me, and force me into a battle, even though I battled him already before, more than one week ago.

Usually NPC trainers only needs to be battled once, after that they won't notice us anymore.......but this one seems to not have that setting.

In the picture you can see the man not standing in front of the cliff, but 1 cell further, a proof that he walks up to me. Normally he stands right in front of the cliff.

oldman.thumb.jpg.82baaf5dfd39e9c24fd6891e683116f0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
This particular old man NPC trainer with a Corsola, in Route 32 (Johto), still notice me, walk up to me, and force me into a battle, even though I battled him already before, more than one week ago.

Usually NPC trainers only needs to be battled once, after that they won't notice us anymore.......but this one seems to not have that setting.

In the picture you can see the man not standing in front of the cliff, but 1 cell further, a proof that he walks up to me. Normally he stands right in front of the cliff.

Hello Starlight,

thank you for reporting this bug!

I have informed proper party in order to have this not intended trainer battle fixed.

As it is more a minor bug and does not directly harm any player, it may need a while until it is fixed as it is not prioritized. I hope you understand that.

I will keep you up to date once the issue should be solved.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

• 3 weeks later...