Sold.

Squad

Hello, selling a few pokes since i need to get some cash asap.

These pokes are for insta prices only since i don't want to be dissapointed or dissapoint other players with an auction.

Feel free to contact me ingame or with a reply if you're interested in any of the following pokes.

6d650cece0afe358ea4571395a750a2f.png

2M Sold

74cb70331f700cf7c71393f01d7f4f22.png

600k Sold

Edited by Squad

Can offer 5m for volc if not then all good

Appreciate the offer however i feel thats a bargain. Haven't seen many epic hp ground volcas so far and even considering the 22 speed i think it's worth 7m+.

I buy conkeldurr

Fake offer, approached you ingame after this post but you weren't interested.

Appreciate the offer however i feel thats a bargain. Haven't seen many epic hp ground volcas so far and even considering the 22 speed i think it's worth 7m+.

I saw wrongly and I did apologize for it. Please do not make such false accusation as that conk tbh in my full personal opinion did not worth 700k.

• Like 1

spacer.png

🔹 Do contact me via discord using my discord ID: Monkas17 #3266 🔹

🔹 "Rainfall" Discord Server 🔹 Profile 🔹 Youtube 🔹

ok . I doubt 22 speed will get you that. Anyways good luck with your sale.

1.png

Please make a report in the Report Center for fake offers/sales. You will need to provide screen shot evidence of the user going back on their deal. A warning has been issued due to the evidence of self incrimination here in the thread. Monkas17, you are expected to uphold trade agreements in PRO. Please read the Trade Rules.

Edited by Klohver
  • Like 1