Critical Hit From The Bosses

Laklakyapma

Hi,

I won't argue that the bosses are too hard, but I want to say that it's very unfair. By sacrificing 3 pokemon and I've buffed clefable ( x6 spdef / def / spatk) die one critical hit. Please bring a balance to this, or don't let the boss pokes overload ev trained. I see bosses must be hard but if full buffed tank pokemons are die with one critic hit, what can i do :(?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

You're just unlucky being crit to death xD the chance of a crit is ultra low. Furthermore, whether you had setup on the enemy or not does not matter since crits will ignore your stat boosts anyway. The only thing that matters is that you got unfortunately critted :/

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hola,

No voy a argumentar que los jefes son demasiado duros, pero quiero decir que es muy injusto. Al sacrificar a 3 pokemon y he eliminado a Clefable (x6 spdef / def / spatk) muere un golpe crítico. Por favor, traiga un balance a esto, o no deje que el jefe aspire a la sobrecarga si está entrenado. Veo que los jefes deben ser difíciles, pero si los Pokémon del tanque están completamente abatidos mueren con un golpe crítico, ¿qué puedo hacer: (? [/ QUOTE]

miEstoy completamente de acuerdo como puede ser que un golpe crítico mate un tanque como

chinoguada

Aldea de la lluvia

You're just unlucky being crit to death xD the chance of a crit is ultra low. Furthermore, whether you had setup on the enemy or not does not matter since crits will ignore your stat boosts anyway. The only thing that matters is that you got unfortunately critted :/

im pretty sure when i played last time pokemon the crit doesn't ignore spdef or deff in any game i have played until now only here.

• 3 weeks later...