50.000 Discord Giveaway

In-Game Name: Omgshazzer

Discord-Tag: OmgShazzer#4704

Server: Silver

How often do you use Discord: Everyday for about 1-2 hours

What is one suggestion you have for PRO discord? We should have an option to choose which channels we want and what channels to hide so that we don't have to scroll AND please update the Reborn bot for boss teams and rewards and cooldowns checkers

oof.gif.0ac9153bf24af8841b833b3ff5c8cd85.gif

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name:

Discord Tag: MJ Swift#8832

Server: Gold

How often do you use Discord?: quite often

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?: i see updates, patch notes, server downtimes and EVENTS <3 ( ^.^)

In-Game Name: Gloomyfire

Discord Tag: Apocalypse#1336

Server: Silver

How often do you use Discord? 1~3 times a week, it depends if i bought something here on forum.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?

i would like titles and achievement to be add to the game, for example: when we defeat all bosses kanto on hard, we get the title Kanto champion, or when we catch all pokes except for legendaries, we get the title Catcher pokemon. Also i would like the titles give somes bonus to the player like 5% more pokedollars earn from battles, 5% more xp earn from battles, 2% more chances to appear shiny and special pokemon (or only shiny), 5% more chances to drop item from pokemons, 10% less price buying items at store (pokeball, repel...), etc. About achievement, we could have a book showing to us our achievements, or what we could do, for example: Get a shiny, complete pokedex, kanto complete, johto complete... etc.