New server.

Woobulider

Hey. I would like to propose a new server (Crystal for example), it is a great solution that some people I know want to start the game again, and do not want to reset the account, there are also frequent requests to reset accounts, so it would be a good solution .

Best wishes, woobuilder.

I'd suggest actually enabling an option to reset accounts progress from scratch, instead of getting an entire new server.

Getting a new server means an increase in costs and maintenance and would require even more manpower and donations to keep it going. I'd simply enable an option to reset your account's progress with a staff reviewing it so you wouldn't get your progress accidentally deleted.

Aside from that: you can also try making up to 4 accounts and playing the story again in silver or in gold, so you can play story up to 8 times. I do not know the exact issues behind enabling an account cleaning, but if staff has not enabled it, there must be good reasons behind it.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I strongly agree with bhimoso. A new server will incur higher payments and would ultimately increase the cost of coins from their current reasonable price. I believe this was the issue back when I played years ago, there were too many servers and they had to force a merge due to costs, ultimately creating an insane economy but solving pricing issues of coins or server upkeep. I would like to see a progress reset option when you go to log on and choose your server, perhaps send you a confirmation email with a code ensuring you want to go through with it and select the server etc.

Psychic Ghost trainer

Discord: Ronnan | 5183 | Mentor |#7380

ON6Qxoj.png