Android Game Crashing At Start Up

My game is crashing at the startup screen where the logo pops up right before the login screen. I've done multiple complete uninstalls and reinstalls, and have looked through the Android guides and did what I could do. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, and I was able to play before this update.

• Administrator
My game is crashing at the startup screen where the logo pops up right before the login screen. I've done multiple complete uninstalls and reinstalls, and have looked through the Android guides and did what I could do. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, and I was able to play before this update.

Hi @Mavitroz581

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try the following procedure and let me know if it works:

• Delete all the old files or PRO
  • Restart your Phone
  • Download another browser on your smartphone and then try to download again the game from our PRO CLIENT DOWNLOAD

If that procedure should not work, could you try to download the application on a PC and then move it on your smartphone and try to re-install it?

Please, let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Mavitroz581

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try the following procedure and let me know if it works:

• Delete all the old files or PRO
  • Restart your Phone
  • Download another browser on your smartphone and then try to download again the game from our PRO CLIENT DOWNLOAD

If that procedure should not work, could you try to download the application on a PC and then move it on your smartphone and try to re-install it?

Please, let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

The same thing happens. I deleted all files related to PRO and even used CCleaner to clean up any remaining files, then restarted my phone and reinstalled. Didn't work. I then proceeded to download the file on my PC and also tested it with the NOX program to see if the app would work on my PC and it worked, but after reinstalling it on my phone the same thing happens.