Suspicious bot

Panasonic

Hi. The suspicious bot is bugged. The player freezes in front of it and need to relog and as an outcome we lose our streak.. I think it is happening since yesterdays update cause before this i was battling it normally. It also freezes when you have lost and you go there to check the high scores and you need to relog. Fix it please. Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

Hi. The suspicious bot is bugged. The player freezes in front of it and need to relog and as an outcome we lose our streak.. I think it is happening since yesterdays update cause before this i was battling it normally. It also freezes when you have lost and you go there to check the high scores and you need to relog. Fix it please. Thank you for your time.

Hi there, @panasonic

I would like to thank you for taking the time to report this bug for us, as it is a huge help that the community finds problems that may otherwise go unnoticed by us.

I am happy to say that the bug you are reporting know and is currently in progress to being fixed. However, I do not have a set date or time that you can expect for this to be fixed

Please let me know here, if my answer helps or if you have any other questions or concerns! looking forward to your reply :)

Kindest Regards, Juliph

• Like 2

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

Just in addition, I got the same. Here is the screen of the freeze for me if it can help :

1554321968402.thumb.png.c3cdc11ce5a4138193fc3a47acc25d4d.png

I got one frist freeze after 3rd win and a second one when i return to speak again to the bot.

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

Unfortunately it takes more days than i expected.. Are we going to get informed when it will be fixed?

Just in addition, I got the same. Here is the screen of the freeze for me if it can help :

[ATTACH=full]74598[/ATTACH]

I got one frist freeze after 3rd win and a second one when i return to speak again to the bot.

Hi there you guys, @panasonic & @Rharomy

Unfortunately, there is no estimated time for when Suspicious bot will be working properly again. You can join the Pro Official Discord for live updates as to when this bug will be fixed. I know it's inconvenient but all we ask for is your patiences.

With that being said, I will now be closing this thread. If you need anything else do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be happy to assist you :)

Have a wonderful day!

With kind regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed