Guild Problem

Chellioz

Hi there!

I just want to say that I already was in Discord support, they couldn't help me and led me here.

I got in a recently created guild and a few days later I got leadership just so I can change our guild logo. That's where the problems started:

Now (as the guild leader) it's not possible for me to give back the leadership. Rightclick on the guild members name doesn't work, gives me no option - also i can't promote any member higher than members: "You can not Promote this User any higher." I'm 100 positive that im leader but don't want to be.

Any possibilities to solve this without kicking everyone?

My ign is Offline (Gold Server) Guild name is Online

• Like 1

"I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

To clarify on his situation: We've tried to help Chellioz in discord and we were completely unable to transfer leadership, he cannot give leadership by any means, no matter the promotions and demotions he tries. We've redirected him since we're completely unable to transfer it, Agresivity, a Discord Mod tried his best but they could simply not manage to transfer powers.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• Administrator
Hi there!

I just want to say that I already was in Discord support, they couldn't help me and led me here.

I got in a recently created guild and a few days later I got leadership just so I can change our guild logo. That's where the problems started:

Now (as the guild leader) it's not possible for me to give back the leadership. Rightclick on the guild members name doesn't work, gives me no option - also i can't promote any member higher than members: "You can not Promote this User any higher." I'm 100 positive that im leader but don't want to be.

Any possibilities to solve this without kicking everyone?

My ign is Offline (Gold Server) Guild name is Online

Hi @Chellioz

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try the following:

1. Demote the one wanted to be promoted to Officer, to Initiate
  2. Kick him from the guild
  3. Invite him back
  4. Try again to promote him to Officer.

If that should work then proceed and try this:

1. Pass the leadership to that person
  2. Get kicked
  3. Then reinvited and given leadership back
  4. Then promote back to officer and that should work.

You can also try to use the commands instead of rightclick on the name of the player: /gpromote <Username> , /gdemote <Username> , /gkick <Username>

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Chellioz

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try the following:

1. Demote the one wanted to be promoted to Officer, to Initiate
  2. Kick him from the guild
  3. Invite him back
  4. Try again to promote him to Officer.

If that should work then proceed and try this:

1. Pass the leadership to that person
  2. Get kicked
  3. Then reinvited and given leadership back
  4. Then promote back to officer and that should work.

You can also try to use the commands instead of rightclick on the name of the player: /gpromote <Username> , /gdemote <Username> , /gkick <Username>

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

Thanks for the fast help!

I tried your first method and it didn't work.

The second method is not possible - and that's the main issue here - because i don't have any options for passing leadership. The only options i have while rightclicking on a member are:

Message, battle, trade, friend/unfriend and inspect.

I also tried to restart the client.

"I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo