We need this ?

Cobramk

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World Cup in PRO PvP when ?

This idea can be cool, i already give this idea in discord in 2017, no news, need to show the best country in PRO.

Have a nice day.

seems intresting

can you post the idea too?

I just wanna see how it works

sadasdi9asdi.png

My Own Guild (Gold Server) : Click Here

seems intresting

can you post the idea too?

I just wanna see how it works

We choose 6/7 players from each country (a captain) after we do random and player will battle each vs if we have like 4 teams, you have 2 chances to battle if more than 8 teams, when you lost your matches for example France won 4 matches and Spain 3, France won and Spain is disqualified.

I really love this event because smogon already do this why not use and with big PvP uptade, that WC will be cool!

But how you choose the players ?

We have like 4 players atm, they are agree, we are looking for 3 more and sub, we will look via a discord.

All player will be accepted, they just need to have free time, we are not here for chooce friends or guildmate, player just need to be cool and avoid to be toxic with everyone, we have already a lot of informations about player who cant play but not a lot, we will look this if staff accept this idea.

We have like 4 players atm, they are agree, we are looking for 3 more and sub, we will look via a discord.

All player will be accepted, they just need to have free time, we are not here for chooce friends or guildmate, player just need to be cool and avoid to be toxic with everyone, we have already a lot of informations about player who cant play but not a lot, we will look this if staff accept this idea.

Nice idea and i am always ready for this WC :)